Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017
Here is the latest news for aspired candidates that Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 has been publicized recently. Talented applicants are invited to apply for Kerala Gramin Bank Officers & Asst Posts via online. The banking organization has specified the vacant posts for Officer Scale-I, II, and III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in the Notification.
Kerala Gramin Bank has recently issued a public Notice stating that there are vacancies in the departments. Therefore, it is a great opportunity for every Government Job lovers. They need to start the registration by filling the Application Form online as soon as possible. The whole applicants are advised that if they are interested in doing work with this recruitment body then they should need to visit the official portal of this Kerala Gramin Bank Job Recruitment Organization.
Latest Updates for Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017
A large number of potential applications are expected to apply for the various number of vacant positions. The state’s banking organization is going to organize the Recruitment procedure for appointing eligible candidates. It is hereby recommended to the aspired ones to go through Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 and begin the registration process. The last date for applying is 15th September 2015.
|Notification About||Kerala Gramin Bank|
|Name of the Post||Officer and Office Assistant|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
|Last Date for Online Application||Available soon|
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
- Applicant must have a graduate degree in the Related Stream as per the asked job Role.
- Candidates holding a diploma in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy will be preferred.
- Candidates who have cleared the IBPS exam for CWE-III can also apply.
- Must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit for the Respective Job Roles:
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the Scored performance of applicants in CWE-III Held by IBPS in September 2016.
- Face-to-face Interview.
- The appointment will be judged on the basis of Total Weighted Scores (TWS) and Interview combined.
Note: After the appointment, there will be a 2-Year probation period for Officer Scales I, II, and III and 1-Year for Office Asst. s(MP).
For Officer Scale-III- 64, 600 rupees per month
For Officer Scale-II- 48, 800 rupees every month
For Officer Scale-I- 36, 400 rupees per month
Office Asst. (Multipurpose) – 18, 100 rupees per month
How to Apply for Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017
- Reach the official website which is, “www.keralagbank.com”
- From The home page, navigate to the link “Careers”.
- Target the available link for “Recruitment Notification CWE-III”.
- Attach the soft copies of the required Documents.
- Recheck the provided details carefully and Hit the Submit Button.
- Print the Form in the Double Copy and keep one in hand for future use.
- Keep these documents safe because the same will be required at the time interview.
Final date for Online Submission: Available Shortly
- Dear Users, Download the Official Notification from the internet portal now.
- Follow this Official Link to start the online Application now.