KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission Group B and Group C is going is publish a job notification as KPSC Recruitment 2017 for 3376 vacant vacancies in his Government departments. Aspirants, who are interested in applying for this Principal, Lecturer, Computer Operator & other posts, are invited to get registered for the Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs. this is the golden opportunity for every candidate who are searching the government jobs in Karnataka state now they can able to fill the online application form of KPSC Recruitment before the closing date for apply online is 24th July 2017. Remember aspirants your application form will not be accepted after the last date of applying.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has circulated an online Recruitment notice according to which, there are 3376 vacant posts that are to be filled under the state govt. departments. The positions available are for KPSC Principal, Lecturer, Computer Operator Posts. Suitable and experienced candidates are invited to apply for these vacant positions. You can apply for this KPSC Recruitment 2017 by visit the official page the direct link of it is given in the last of our article.
Karnataka Group B/C Job Notification
According to the official Karnataka Group B/C Job Notification, it has been noticed that there are various Group B and Group C posts. Those willing to apply for these posts, can check the Official Notification, referred web address, and start applying online by using the links that have been mentioned underneath. But, it is also necessary to check out the basic job requirements in the sections given here.
|Declaration for||KPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Department Conducting Recruitment||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Position||Principal, Lecturer, Computer Operator & other posts|
|Total Vacancies||3376 posts|
|Qualification||Post Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th July 2017|
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will be holding this recruitment process at a state level. For selecting suitable matches, to grab the job, a written exam will be taken on behalf of the Karnataka state Government. Candidates will have to appear in the written examination and an interview if they want to qualify for these posts. We update every single information regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 Government jobs.
More details for Karnataka Group B & C Vacancies 2017
Here are the whole details of offered vacancies and posts:-
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Group B Posts|
|Group C Posts|
|Kannada Language Lecturer||253|
|English Language Lecturer||288|
|Hindi Language Lecturer||191|
|Social Studies Lecturer||239|
|Division Assistant Computer Operator||465|
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Job Vacancies
Applicants who wish to fill the online application form will have to check out the bellow section.
- For Principal Posts: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Relevant Stream From Any Recognized University or Board.
- For Computer Operator: Aspirants have the Degree and ComputER Knowledge.
- For Staff Nurse Posts: Candidates should possess B.Sc in Nursing and other Qualification.
- For Other Posts: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Required Field from Recognised University or Board.
As per the Notification, the age limit has been arranged between 18 years and 35 years accordingly.
The application fee is mention below:-
- General Category: 300 Rupees
- For 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B): 150 Rupees
- For SC/ST/Handicapped/other: No Fee
The selection process is based on written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, make a visit to the official web address which is, “kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Search for the recent recruitment Notification section on the Homepage.
- Follow the relevant link from the notification board.
- Download and read the official advertisement very carefully before applying.
- Complete the online registration process by providing your correct personal and academic information in the form fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Proceed to fee payment as per the category applicable.
- Attach the soft copies of photo and signature.
- Recheck the entered data and save the application format.
- Take a hard copy of this duly filled application form.
- Keep a copy of this form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 23rd June 2017.
- Starting date of application form: 23rd June 2017.
- Last date to apply online: 24th July 2017.
- Last date to pay the online fee: 25th July 2017.
Links to Visit:
Dear friends download the Official Notification now
For further information refer to Official Website