KSRTC Syllabus 2016
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has recently marked KSRTC Syllabus 2016 for the Nonsupervisory Grade III exam. Hopefuls, who applied for various vacancies under the State Road Transport Departments, are now in search for the updated study topics to prepare for the coming exams. Such applicants are required to refer to the subject-wise details given on this web page. These highlighted topics will be useful for the aspirants from the examination point of view. The written paper for these posts will be scheduled to place in the forthcoming days.
The recruitment authority for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Department had circulated a recruitment notice. According to which, eligible and hard working job seekers were invited to apply for 274 various posts. The posts are namely Assistant Storekeeper, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Statistical Assistant, and Assistant Accountant. So much concerned applicants are now searching for the syllabus that is easily notable from the sections given on this web page.
KSRTC Syllabus 2016 has been given on this web page in a detailed format for the upcoming written test. The support team from admitcardx.in has lined up the latest and updated exam pattern for the nonsupervisory Grade III vacancies. Aspired ones are further recommended to have a look at the below-mentioned details and stay on preparing for the contest. The registrations were successfully closed and KSRTC Mechanical Non Supervisory Exam Pattern 2016 is the most searched document. The pattern is also easily downloadable in a pdf format through the official download link arranged in the last section.
|Declaration About||KSRTC Syllabus 2016|
|Name of Post||Nonsupervisory Grade III Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||274|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation|
|Exam Date||March 2016 (Tentative )|
KSRTC Mechanical Non Supervisory Exam Pattern 2016:
- The written test will be held in an objective type format.
- A maximum number of questions will be 100 with one positive mark each.
- The maximum time limit specified for the exam will be 75 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking
- Topics to be covered in the examination are General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and Kannada/English.
KSRTC Grade III Exam Syllabus 2016
- General Knowledge
- Commerce, Trade & Population.
- Current National & International Important Events.
- Ecology and Urbanization.
- Economy & Culture.
- General Science.
- Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- History of India.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Industry & Trade
- Living & Social Traditions
- Topics related to Agriculture
- World Geography.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Grammatical usage
- Reading and writing comprehension
- Error Correction
- Jumbled words
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation will be the main authority responsible for conducting this examination at the state level. Called candidates will be competing for these 274 vacancies performing with all the equipped knowledge. The qualifying ones will be appointed in various departments operated in the state. Applied aspirants are also suggested to refer to the below mentioned link and go read the preparation tips that are much important in order to succeed for the job.
Also, our dear users are requested to check and download the syllabus from the official link provided after the instructions. These directions have been arranged so that users do not have to face any complexity while searching for the document.
How to get KSRTC Syllabus 2016
- Visit the official web portal which is, “www.ksrtcjobs.com”
- Find the career-related notification and download the KSRTC Grade III syllabus 2016 pdf file.
- Take a printed version of it and mark all the important subjects.
- Continue preparing for the test.
Visit the official link directly: ksrtc1.online-ap1.com