Lok Sabha Secretariat Stenographer Result 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat Stenographer Result 2016 soon uploaded on the main web portal of Lok Sabha Secretariat council. LSS had conducted this Written Exam for Stenographer Post on 31 May, 2016. After conducting this exam they are now well prepared to visible the LSS Steno Cut off List through main website.
Candidates, who take part in the above Written Exam, are waiting for their performance card which is going to be visible soon directly on the main website. As per the recent news coming out scorecard declaration of this Written Exam will be announce shortly on the Lok Sabha website.
Such contestants who registered their name against this job notice & then appear for examination on schedule dates, they all are eager to check their Parliament of India Stenographer Preliminary Result 2016 through this Performance records they could move on for the further selection procedure.
|Organizer||Lok Sabha Secretariat Council|
|Type of Information||Lok Sabha Secretariat Stenographer Result 2016|
|Name of The Post||Steno|
|Result Declared on||Awaited|
Loksabha Stenographer Pre Cut off Marks 2016
Loksabha Stenographer Pre Cut off Marks 2016 is much important thing to move forward in the selection process of this exam. The minimum cut off percentages of marks in Written Test in an examination is as follows:
- For General category contenders 50%,
- For OBC minimum 45% and
- For SC/ST categories participants 40%
Points to be Remember:
- Participants who qualify this Written Exam first, will called for Descriptive Test which is going to be held by following Stenography Test.
- This Descriptive Type Written Paper and Stenography Test will be 200 marks.
Aspirants need to have some patient regarding their scorecard Result. Still there is a time of scorecard declaration for Stenographer Written Exam, we will update this page at regular period therefore keep an eye on this webpage.
How to obtain Lok Sabha Secretariat Stenographer Result 2016
- Initially all the contenders must Visit the main website of this panel which is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- After that, click on “Recruitment” section & select “advertisements and notices”.
- Here you will see the link to download your performance card, click on it.
- Enter all the necessary details and submit it.
- At last, take the hard copy of your outcome if qualify.
Updated link: Candidates need to visit this official web link to get their Result in an easy way