Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017
The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training has published a notification for taking admission to ITI course. Those who want to take Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 are suggested check out the complete guide here on this page and know the admission process for Multi Trades like A, B, and C. You can check out the official website of the authority which is dvet.gov.in. For taking admission through DVET ITI Admission Process, the candidates have to check out the eligibility criteria from the section given to know if they are even eligible to apply for this entrance exam or admission process. There are a lot of courses that are offered after getting the successful admission into Maharashtra ITI. You can check out the list of the courses via table mentioned below. We also recommend you to check out the official notification using the last side of this page. Admission Updates
Maharashtra ITI Notification 2017
The Maharashtra ITI (Industrial Training Institutes) are the institutes that provide the technical learning in various fields for a specific region. These institutes work under the supervision of Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Union Government of India. All those candidates who have been looking for the latest news or updates regarding getting or taking admission via the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 Process are highly suggested check out this page.
Before applying via the online application form, many details will be required for the candidates which can be known by downloading the Maharashtra ITI Notification 2017 that contains the information regarding how to apply for Maha ITI Admission 2017, exam dates, selection process, etc. there are various regions that will be participating in this Maharashtra ITI Admission Process, such as Pune, Nashik, Amravati, Nagpur, Mumbai, Aurangabad.
Brief Information Regarding Maharashtra ITI Registration
Here is some primary information about to Maharashtra ITI Call Letter please check out it.
- Name of the organization – Directorate of Vocational Education & Training
- Examination name – Maharashtra ITI 2017
- Information about – Maharashtra ITI Online Registrations
- Location of examination – Various Examination Centers at Maharashtra State
- Official Website – dvet.gov.in
|Starting date of examination||
11th June 2017
Last date of application
|2nd July 2017|
|Admit Card releasing date||
15 days before the exam
Maharashtra ITI Courses Details:
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Tools & Die, Maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
Maharashtra ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017
As per the eligibility criteria for this DVET ITI Admission Process, the candidates have to complete the 10th or 12th class with Mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution.
The candidates should have an age of 14 years and it should be the minimum age limit for applying in Maharashtra ITI. For more details regarding the age relaxation, please check the same with the help of official Notification which link which is mentioned on this page.
The candidates who are interested in this MAHA ITI Admission Process have to submit application fee against their ITT Maharashtra Application Form as the amount given below:
- UR/OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
The Payment against this will be made via ITI College Prepaid Coupon mode or Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking and any other modes.
- Entrance Test
How to via DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission Process 2017
- First off, applicants who are interested in this DVET ITI Admission Form Notification and want to fill application form need to check the official site which link will be updated on this page.
- Then, search the particular link through the latest update section and download notice.
- After that, read all details carefully.
- Then, start filling the ITI Maharashtra Admission Form with the precise details.
- Then, assign all required document with the ITI Application Form and then also upload scanned passport size photograph and autographs with the form.
- Finally, submit the keep one copy for further usage.
To get Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017, please check out the official links below. Stay connected with us for more details.