Maharashtra TET 2016 Admit Card
The Maharashtra State Council is going to organize the written Teacher Eligibility Test 2016; Applied Aspirant checks the Maharashtra TET 2016 Admit Card details to attend their written Exams.
The Above Organization conducts the written exam in the month of January 2016, The Maharashtra State Government is organizing the TET examination for those candidates who dream of being a government teacher.
Those already applied for the TET exam now they all are searching for the MAHA TET Admit Card 2016 on The internet. We inform to the Applied aspirant that the Hall ticket will be available now on its official websites or Internet. Most probably the entry ticket is going to available on the official website. Hence, we advise all the appliers obtain it from the website.
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Council|
|Name of the Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Information About||Maharashtra TET 2016 Admit Card|
|Examination Date||Paper –I (Primary): 16.01.2016 (10.30 to 01.00)
Paper-II (Upper Primary): 16.01.2016 (2.00 to 04.30)
Maha TET Hall Ticket 2016
The Maha TET Hall Ticket 2016 available to download on the Official websites, those Candidates Applied for the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test, they can download the admit card before the exam date.
We all know that Admit card is one of the important parts at the time of Examination because if you don’t have the Hall ticket the department will not allow to Sit in your TET Exam, so it is Compulsory to bring the Call letter on the date of examination.
We are mentioning some usefully Steps to download the Hall ticket its makes easier for the User to download the Admit card from the official link our steps helps the candidates. Those Applicants who are interested in downloading the Examination ticket, they can follow our Steps which are mentioned below.
Steps to download Maharashtra TET 2016 Admit Card
- Candidates go to the home page of the Organization which is www.mahatet.in
- Search the Option of Print hall ticket which is present on the Home page of the Organization.
- Choose the Option of the related to Call letter.
- Fill the information which required like registration number, date of birth.
- Admit card will be appearing on your computer screen.
- Save the Admit card for the Exam.
- Download the Call letter for the future use.
MAH TET Examination Dates:
- Paper –I (Primary): 16.01.2016 (10.30 to 01.00)
- Paper-II (Upper Primary): 16.01.2016 (2.00 to 04.30)
For More Details Visit here: http://www.mahatet.in/