MAT Online Registration September 2017
The All India Management Association soon released the notification in this week and invite whole talented applicants to apply and register their name under MAT Online Registration September 2017 which is going to be updated soon. Candidates who desire to take admissions through this test will be able to reserve a seat. Hence, a chance to do so is now. As the MAT Online Registration forms released by All India Management Association on the online mode at their authorized portal then users are requested to go online for this purpose of enrolling them selves for the exam.
Same as every year, a lot of submissions pour in for this examination. All the management candidates interestingly take part in MAT Online Registration to get admission into the Top B-Schools all over the India. There are around 600 Business Schools. Candidates who are interested in MAT entrance test can apply for this AIMA MAT 2017 after checking the Educational qualification for this entrance exam which is graduation in any discipline from any recognized institute or university. We have to tell all our user’s examination for the same test is going to be conducted in paper based test and computer based test. For computer based test they will give slots, according to that slot, the exams are conducted. In the paper based test, they will conduct at particular time and schedule. Here we had also given AIMA Management Aptitude Test exam pattern. The exam is conducted for 200 questions in the duration of 150 minutes negative marking is applicable. The subjects of the exam are language comprehension, data analysis, mathematical skills, Indian and global environment.
MAT 2017 September Exam Dates now available as per the notification the test which will conduct on 3rd September 2017 is a paper based test and the computer based test will conduct on the date 9th September 2017. But be the part of this examination, applicants have to fill an online form for AIMA MAT Online Registration Form 2017 before the last date which is 25th August after visiting the official website www.aima.in. also, you can fill the offline application form too before the last date is 23rd September 2017 Here we had given more information about AIMA MAT 2017 so dear reader keep scroll the page.
Over View of MAT Notification 2017
|Name of the organization body||All India Management Association|
|Name of the Examination||Management Aptitude Test 2017|
|Necessary Qualification||Graduation in any discipline.|
|Last date to apply online||25th August 2017|
|Final date to registered offline||23rd August 2017|
- Starting date of MAT September application forms: First week of July 2017
- Last date to fill MAT application form Online: 25th August 2017
- Last date to submit the application form (offline mode): 23rd August 2017
- Admit card releasing date for MAT September 2017: 26th August 2017
- MAT 201 paper based test: 3rd September 2017
- MAT 2017 computer based test: 9th September 2017
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Online Registration September 2017
Students check out the whole require details and eligibility before filling the MAT Online Registration form:-
- Candidates who are willing to apply must have a graduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Students who are appearing in the final year/Semester are eligible to apply.
Fees for application
The aspirant who wants to fill the MAT Online September Application form will have to pay 140 rupees as the application fee amount.
Mode of Payment.
The applicant is allowed to choose any of the 3 modes to apply:
- Register online with Credit Card /Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1, 400/-.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1, 400/- in favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at Delhi from any bank. Register via web portal along with the DD details. Details are given on the Official website.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1400/- from listed Study Centers of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the secured marks in the Aptitude Test.
- This test will be held in two methods. Students may choose either to attempt it online or via written exam.
How to Fill Aima MAT Online Application Form September 2017
- Students, first of all, need to log on to the official website.
- From the home page select the corner where notification links are enlisted.
- Select the suitable link to apply for Aptitude test.
- Enter your accurate details in fields like name, father’s name, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the documents required.
- Finally, save and lock the details to take a print out of application form.
- After User has a hard Copy of the Application forms/He would have to send this form Via Postal Service on this Address.
For latest update or important query follow the official link.
Download AIMA MAT May Admit Card
Official Website Link