MP Police Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Police Professional Examination Board has released the notification for 611 vacancies for the interested and well eligible candidates. So eligible candidates who are waiting for the MP Police Recruitment 2017 will register themselves as soon as possible before the last date of submission through this page. For applying candidates the age limit will be 18 years to 25 years. The selection of the candidate will be based on the written examination. You are on the correct web page to get more information read the full article.A great no of vacancies will announce by the official. So interested candidates can apply on the last page the closing date of MP Police Sub-Inspector, Subedar Jobs 2017 is 1st August 2017. The candidate should Graduation/ diploma/degree or any other course. If there is any information related to the MP Police Recruitment we will upload on this web page so the candidate can easily capture it.
MP Police Sub-Inspector & Subedar Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board
- Total no of Vacancies: 611 posts
- Job type: Police Jobs
- Name of the post: Police Constable, ASI
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date to apply: 01/08/2017
- Last date to apply: 30/08/2017
Vacancy details post wise
- Sub Inspector (District Force): 415 Post
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch): 37 Post
- Sub Inspector (Q.D): 18 Post
- Sub Inspector (Radio) 18 Post
- Sub Inspector (Finger Prints): 01 Post
- Platoon Commander/ Visabal: 103 Post
- Sub Inspector (Ordnance)/ Aayudh: 19 Post
Madhya Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Sub Inspector (District Force) Post: Candidate should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent from University recognized by the Government.
- For Sub Inspector (Special Branch) Post: Candidate should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent from University recognized by the Government.
- For Sub Inspector (Ayudh) Post: Candidate should have completed Diploma in Mechanical Department from recognized from a recognized by the Government.
- For Sub Inspector (Q.D) Post: Candidate should have done complete Graduate Degree or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subject from a University recognized by Government.
- For Sub Inspector (Radio) Post: Candidate should have completed 03 years Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Telecommunication subject from a University recognized by Government.
- For Sub Inspector (Finger Prints) Post: Candidate should have done complete Graduate Degree or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subject from a University recognized by Government.
- For Platoon Commander/ Visabal Post: Candidate should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent from University recognized by the Government.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman. Age will be conducted as per their reference date.
The candidate will be selected on the basis following steps
- Written examination
- Physical test
- Personal interview
- For general candidates, you have t pay Rs-700 and Rs-500
- For OBC/SC/ST you have to pay Rs-350 and Rs-250
Pay Scale for MP Police Recruitment
The selected candidates can get pay scale from the board. The pay will be charged for every position so the candidate can check the official details. The selected candidates can get a pay Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- for MP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy.
Steps To Apply Online MP Police Recruitment
- first, visit the official website
- the homepage will appear
- read carefully the notification
- then click on the apply online link
- now fill all the details like the date of birth and the registration no etc which is required
- then upload scanned photo and signature
- after that upload scanned copy of mark sheets and other required information
- now pay the application fees
- finally, submit the MP application form 2017
- download it
- take a hard copy for further use
Important Dates to Remember
- starting dates to apply online: 1st August 2017
- closing date to apply online: 30th August 2017