MPPSC Recruitment 2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a job notification as MPPSC Recruitment 2016 For 251 Posts of Assistant District Prosecution Officer. Job searchers need to fill Madhya Pradesh PSC online application form in the prescribed format, they can check the complete details related to Madhya Pradesh PSC ADPO Vacancy 2016 & apply online on or before the last date that is 13th February 2016.
To get the further info on the subject of MPPSC Recruitment 2016 For 251 Posts of Assistant District Prosecution Officer, candidates need to check in the below section of this web page offered by the team of admitcardx.in.
MPPSC 251 ADPO Recruitment Notification 2016
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name of the Posts: Assistant District Prosecution Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 251
Age Limit: 24- 40 years
Qualification: Graduate /LLB
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Last date to apply online: 13th February 2016
Entire info of MPPSC Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested aspirants who need to apply should have completed their LLB /Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Aspirant’s age must be above of 24 years and should be below of 40 years.
- Age restriction for reserved category candidates is applicable as per the organization rules.
|For The Candidates Of MP State & SC/ST/ OBC & Others Backward Class||Rs.600/- Rupees Only|
|Candidates Others Categories (General)||Rs. 1200/- Rupees Only|
Selected job hunters will get the salary under the pay scale of 9,300-34,800/- with the Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
Candidates will be engaged for the above-mentioned vacancies through the Online Examination & Interview that will be organized by the selection panel of Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission.
|Online Examination||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|First paper (Law I||300||02 hours|
|Second paper (Law II)||300|
How To Apply For MPPSC ADPO Recruitment:
- The appliers are required to visit the official website i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Check and then go through the official notification mention on the website to apply online.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all the essential details in support of personal, educational, experience etc.
- Upload latest Passport Size Photograph in the relevant format.
- Click on “Submit Your Application” button after checking all details.
|Starting Date For Apply Online||14th January 2016|
|Closing Date For Apply Online||13th February 2016|
|Last date of correction in application||15th February 2016|
|Admit card download date||13th May to 03rd June 2016|
|Online Examination Date||05th June 2016|
To Apply Online Visit Here: www.mppscdemo.in