NABARD Recruitment 2017
Here is a great opportunity for the job seekers to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017 released by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. If you are also looking for the job then you are on right web page. All the details and direct links have given in this article.
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued NABARD Job Notification 2017 recently for Eligible and willing aspirants. There are total 117 vacant posts for Assistant Manager. To fill these empty vacancies the recruitment cell has conducted application submission process from 19th June 2017 and the date to apply is 7th July 2017. The willing aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria should apply as soon as possible by filling NABARD Online Application Form and paying the application fees. The selection of the applicants shall be based on prelims and main examination.
NABARD Job Description 2017
|Name of The Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Type Of Declaration||NABARD Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|Number of the Post||117 posts|
|Last Date to Apply||7th July 2017|
In the following table name and numbers of the posts have given
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service)||17 Posts|
|2||Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service)||91 Posts|
|3||Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||9 Posts|
- Advertisement Date: 19th June 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply: 19th June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2017.
- Fee Payment: 19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017.
- Last Date to Print Application: 25th July 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of NABARD Assistant Manager Posts
The required qualification is Bachelors Degree in any discipline with at least 50 % marks from any recognized university or board.
The candidate must have the below age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age limit: 30 years
Age Relaxations will be applicable as per government rules.
The candidatures shall be selected on the basis of online test as following
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
The Applicants have to pay application fees for applying as following
|Category Name||Application Fees|
Scale of Payment
- Manager: Rs.35,150 to Rs.50,900/- Per Month and Grade Pay is Rs.1,750/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs.54,400 to Rs.62,400/- Per Month and with the Grade Pay is Rs.2,000/-
Instructions to Fill NABARD Online Application Form
The mode of applying is online and the process of applying for the post is quite easy. You may follow the step by step process given as following
- First of all, visit the official website and that is www.nabard.org
- Click on the Career option and download the official notification and read all the details carefully.
- Open the direct link of NABARD Online Application Form at home page and fill the asking details.
- Make a payment of the Application fees as your category.
- Then upload photograph and signature and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it.
Important Links of NABARD Recruitment 2017