NATA Online Application Form 2016
NATA Online Application Form 2016 is available on the official website. This is a test for an undergraduate (B.Arch.) course. National Aptitude Test in Agriculture is an entrance test for the candidates who want to take admission in various colleges across the nation.
National Aptitude Test in Agriculture Registration Form is available online for the candidates who are willing to take admission for the course B.Arch.Council of Agriculture, New Delhi, has conducted this test ever year.This year also this panel offered the exam and thousands of aspirants are apply for this test. After passed this exam, Students get selected in one of the colleges where agriculture programs are available. This exam is a national level test for the students who are willing to take admission in one of the colleges in India.
To know the eligibility criteria of Nata Exam, students must get the information from the official website of NATA. To further clarify visit the NATA notification or can log into the same page of admitcardjobs.in We are providing all latest information on just one click at your convenience.
|Name of the Organization||Council of Agriculture, New Delhi|
|Name of the Authority||National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture|
|Name of the Test||National Aptitude Test in Agriculture|
|Information About||NATA Online Application Form 2016|
|Exam Date||1st-April-2016 to 21st-August-2016|
|Result Declaration||Updated Soon|
National Aptitude Test in Agriculture Registration Form 2016
Candidates who are searching how to fill the application form can see the below section. We are providing the exact procedure how to fill the application form or how to get the online National Aptitude Test in Agriculture Registration Form. Council of Agriculture, New Delhi, has declared the NATA Online Application Form 2016 on the official website.
Many candidates can apply online for this test and got selected in one of the colleges of the nation as this is a National level test. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) which is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India.
- Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent with 50% from some recognized Board.
- Candidates must have a mathematic subject in class 12th.
- 1000 is declared as a processing and challan fee for all the candidates and only be submitted in the online mode.
Following Procedure How To Fill The Application Form
- Visit the official website of NATA or open link www.nata.in/register
- Go to the notification. ‘click here to register’
- Online application form is displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Enter valid email id and password for the further assistant as all the further communication from on that email.
- After filled all the details correctly press ‘Create user Button’.
- You will receive an e-mail to do the further process. Follow that process.
You must visit the official link.