NATA 2017 Registration
National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture is now ready to invite interested candidates for NATA 2017 Registration. Interested applicants are hereby addressed to apply for the upcoming exam and start the registrations for admission into 5 year Degree Program. All the necessary details like instructions and specifications are available on the main website.
National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture has invited applications for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. Interested applicants are now suggested to go online and start filling NATA 2017 Application Form online without any delay. The exam will organize on the behalf of Council of Architecture, New Delhi. The same authority is responsible for providing the latest Notification
Latest News for NATA 2017 Registration
Candidates are hereby advised to go through the internet and check for NATA 2017 Eligibility criteria. After checking the information, candidates can positively start the NATA 2017 Registration. National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be taken in order to provide admission to eligible candidates for admission in the 5-year degree program. The last date for online Application Form is in 2017.
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Declaration About||NATA 2017 Registration|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Last Week of August 2017|
NATA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants, who have completed Class 12th Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or Institution, are welcomed to apply.
- Candidates need to have the main subject as Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate Subjects.
- Candidates having 10+3 Diploma in any stream from Central/State Govt. with an aggregate of 50% are also welcomed to apply.
Fee to Pay
Fee Applicable for this test is Rs.1250/-.
Payment mode can be chosen as either via Credit/Debit/Net Banking or via Challan from any ICICI Branch.
NATA 2017 Exam Pattern
The Upcoming Exam will be having two formats:
- A Maximum number of questions to attempt is 3.
- Ability to sketch a given design error free and with accuracy.
- The sense of Perspective Design.
- Combining and Composing given 3-D Elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating 2-D Compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
A Computer-based 1-hour Test where applicants have to answer 40multiple choice questions. The exam measures perception, imagination, and observation. Contents of this exam include:
- Visualizing 3-D Objects from 2-D drawings.
- Visualizing different sides of a 3-D object.
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning and mental ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
Steps to Fill for NATA 2017 Application Form
- Primarily log on to the main website i.e. “www.nata.in”.
- Start the registration online by entering the name, Email, and mobile number.
- Respond to a confirmation mail via giving the personal details and register for the same.
- Pay the asked fee via net banking or bank Challan.
- After all the Process is completed the online Registration will be considered done.
- After all the necessary paperwork uploads your photo and signatures.
- Now take a print of this form and keep the hard copy of this Application form for future.
Important Dates in
Last date for Application: August 2017.
Examination starts from: April 2017.
Exams last date: August 2017.
Dear applicants are requested to follow this Official Link for online registration.