NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology has recently released NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016 on the main website. According to the further information, applicants have completed the successful registrations for B.Sc in Hospitality and catering courses. Now, the registered applicants are in search of the updated syllabus for study material and pattern for 30th April 2016 entrance test.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is an autonomous body operated under the government of India. The head quarter of this institution is located at Uttar Pradesh offering various programs in diploma, post graduation diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Masters Degree namely. For the admission seekers, the council conducts the national level entrance test. And to be eligible for the admissions, it is essentially required to get appreciable grades in the test. So, the applied candidates are in search for the examination syllabus to prepare well and to perform better.
Here are the recent updates for our dear aspirants regarding NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016. Applicants, who gave their timely registrations for this national level exam, are now informed that they can download the exam pattern as well as the syllabus contents for proper preparations. This Joint Entrance Exam will be taken among the registered candidates on 30th April 2016.
|Declaration About||NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016|
|Examination Organizing Body||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Name of Exam||Joint Entrance Exam|
|Number of Seats||Under Consideration|
NCHMCT JEE Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2016:
- The JEE will be given in an Objective type method with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The maximum time limit is 3-Hours.
- The examination will be subdivided into 5 sections.
- Numerical Ability, Reasoning, GK & Current Affairs, English, Professional Aptitude
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Numerical Ability||30||3 Hours|
|2.||Reasoning & Logical Deduction||30|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5.||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Maths/Numerical Ability/ Analytical Aptitude
- Area and Perimeter of Plane Figure.
- Arithmetic (Number Theory).
- Boats and Streams.
- Chain Rule.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Cube Roots.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Elementary Mathematics.
- Fractions and Decimals.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Mensuration- Areas and Volumes.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Number System.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Profit and Loss.
- Races and Games.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Square Roots.
- Time and Distance.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016 for Logical Reasoning
- Alphabet Test.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Routes & Networks.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Verbal Series.
GK and Current Affairs
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- General Politics.
- Important days.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Passage Correction.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
Examination date: 30th April 2016
How to download NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2016
- Log on to the official website for the Council which is, “www.nchm.nic.in”
- Look for a valid notification link and download the syllabus pdf along with the paper pattern.
- Have a hard copy generated of this document and start the preparations.
Dear applicants get further details by visiting: www.nchm.nic.in