NMDC Executive Trainee Syllabus 2016
NMDC Executive Trainee Syllabus 2016 for the written examination that was scheduled to be held in the month of May has been provided at the career portal of National Mineral Development Corporation official web portal along with NMDC ET Exam Pattern, previous year question papers. To grab more details check the below stated lines.
Contenders need to download the previous year papers & solved questions from varied resources which will help in preparation for the Executive Trainee Recruitment & to know the exam pattern that might be asked in the written exam.
As we know there is less time for exam preparation therefore, contestants can get benefited from practicing exam questions that were asked earlier. Here we also provided complete NMDC ET Syllabus 2016 in below segment check it out.
|Organization||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Type of Information||NMDC Executive Trainee Syllabus 2016|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee|
NMDC ET Exam 2016 Pattern
Exam Pattern as follows:
- There will be a multiple choice/objective type came in this test.
- Candidates need to complete this test in150 minutes.
- Interview is of 25 marks.
|Domain Knowledge Test||100|
This NMDC ET Recruitment 2016 going to held on following centers “Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Chennai, Raipur, Nagpur and Kolkata”. Contenders who participate in this exam must carry the hall ticket while appearing in the exam.
NMDC Executive Trainee Exam Syllabus 2016 New
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, percentage, averages, interest, profit & loss, time & distance, time & work, basic algebraic identities of school algebra, Bar diagram & Pie chart etc.
- English grammar
- Sentence completion
- Verbal analogies,
- word groups
- Instructions critical reasoning
- Verbal deduction.
- Some questions will be asked from:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization, spatial orientation
- Problem solving
- Decision making & visual memory
- Discrimination & observation
- Relationship concepts or arithmetic reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series, non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India.
- Current Affairs Knowledge
- Information About current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects.
- Paper will also comprise questions related Modern History (From 1857 ancient history) of India, Indian culture, Polity, Economy, Geography etc
For more Details about ET Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Solved Question contenders need to visit this official link