NMDC Recruitment 2016
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has notified regarding NMDC Recruitment 2016 inviting the applicants for various posts for a tentative number of vacancies. According to the latest updates, authority has notified about vacant posts in the Department. Thus, Candidates are hereby suggested to go online and have a look to know more regarding various Posts.
The final date for application is updated shortly. All the government job lovers having relevant degree/diploma and experience and also show interest for the required job are welcomed to apply to save their valuable time.
Application has already started and more submissions are expected with spanning time. Legitimate and deserving applicants are required for specific number of NMDC Recruitment 2016 for various posts . Slide down to view more details.
NMDC Jobs Notification 2016
|Recruiting Body||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Assistant & Others|
|Total Vacancies||Available Soon|
|Age Limit||Specified below|
|Job Location||Ballari (Karnataka)|
|Last Date for Online Application||Soon Updated|
More Details for NMDC Recruitment 2016
|Junior Officer Scale|
|Junior Officer Trainee||(Mechanical)|
|HEM Operator (Trainee)||–|
|HEM Mechanic (Trainee)||–|
|Quality Control Assistant (Trainee)||–|
|Junior Stenographer (Trainee)||–|
|Junior Assistant (Trainee)||–|
|Maintenance Assistant (Trainee)||(Mechanical)|
|Maintenance Assistant (Trainee)||(Electrical)|
|Field Attendant (Trainee)||–|
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India prior to all.
- Field Attendant: Applicant must be 8th passed or having ITI certificate.
- Maintenance Assistant: Individual must have an ITI certificate in these mentioned trades Fitter, Welder, Turner, Auto-Electrician, Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic and Machinist.
- Junior Assistant: Aspirants need to be Graduate in Arts / Science/ Commerce from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum Typing speed of 30 wpm in English and/or Hindi language.
- For HEM Operator: Must have three years Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Automobile Engg with Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
- Candidates must aged between 18 to 35 years as on 25-07-2016.
- Certain age relaxation would be given to applicants from minor categories.
|Latest Government Jobs Updates||Latest Railway Jobs Updates|
|Latest MP Vyapam Updates||Latest SBI Updates|
- Candidates are to pay Rs.100/- for the posts in JO scale and Rs.50/- for RS scale.
- Please note that there would be no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Note: Candidates are instructed to write their Name, Date of Birth and Post applied on the back side of the DD.
- Contestants will be evaluated on the basis of written exam.
- Skill test would be conducted for Junior Stenographers Grade III (Trainees) and Junior Assistant Grade III (Trainees).
- Trade Test for MA (Mechanical) & MA (Electrical) Trainees / Physical ability test for Field Attendant Trainees.
|Field Attendant||Rs. 11, 000-19, 410/-|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) (Trainee)||Rs. 11, 330-20,000/-|
|Junior Assistant Gr III||Rs. 11,670-20,600/-|
|HEM Operator||Rs. 12,780- 22,520/-|
How to Apply NMDC application Form 2016
- First of all visit the official web site for the corporation i.e. “www.nmdc.co.in”.
- From the loading page select the corner for latest links.
- Select the one for online application.
- Fill in your particulars in fields like name, father’s name, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of necessary documents.
- Recheck and save the details to take a print out of application form.
- Keep a copy handy for future reference.
Dates to Note:
- Last date for Online Submission: Soon Updated
- To download advertisement notification, follow the official link.
- Aspirants click on this Apply Online.