Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016
The Northeast Frontier Railway has invited applications against Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 from the willing and eligible candidates. All the details regarding NFR Group C and Group D posts have given in this article.
Northeast Frontier Railway has released NFR Recruitment Notification to fire best-fitted aspirants for total 12 posts of Group C and Group D vacancies in their department. The job seekers should fill the NFR Recruitment Application Form and send it to the authorities on or before the last date 19th September 2016. Before applying, you should read all information like age limit, educational qualification, salary, official website etc.
NFR Group C & D Vacancies Details
|Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Declaration Type||Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment|
|Name of Post||Group C and Group D vacancies|
|Number of the Post||12|
|Last Date to Apply||19th September 2016|
Name and the number of the posts has given as following
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2016
For Group C Post: The educational qualification required as per the vacant positions, job hunter should have passed 10th/ matriculation/12th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, typing proficiency of 30 wpm in English and 20 wpm in Hindi
For Group D Posts: The candidates who want to apply should have completed Matriculation or IIT or equivalent.
Scout and Guide Qualification:
- The aspirant should president Scout/Rover/Guide/Ranger/HBW holder in any section.
- The job seeker should have a member of Scout do for the last five years.
- The candidate should have attended two events at National Level/ Indian Railways level/ State Levels.
For Group C Posts: The age of the contenders should be between 18 years to 29 years.
For Group D Posts: The age limit is 18 years to 32 years as on 01st January 2017.
|OBC||Up to 3 years|
|SC/ST||Up to 5 years|
The selection of the applicants shall be based on the following
- Written Test
- Scouting skill Assessment
- Marks on Certificate
At the time of applying for the post Rs. 500/- has to be paid as application fees. The aspirants belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman/women/minority has to pay Rs. 250/-
|Name of Test||Marks|
|Scouting skill Assessment||10|
|Marks on Certificate||40|
The selected candidates shall get an attractive salary as following
|Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Group C||Rs. 5220 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Group D||Rs. 5220 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay oRs. 1800/-|
How to Fill NFR Recruitment Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website which is www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in, you may also click on the direct links at the bottom of this web page.
- Click on the option of Recruitment news and download official notification.
- Read all the details carefully and fill all the details in the application form.
- Attached recent passport sized photograph and other required documents and send it to the following address.
Asstt. Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
N.F. Railway HQ,
Pin code – 781 011
Necessary Documents to be enclosed
- Copies of certificates regarding qualification attested by gazetted officer.
- Two self-attested envelopes with Rs. 6 postage stamp affix on each envelope.
- Necessary Certificate (for Age Proof)
- Duly Signed passport sized photograph
|Date of Commencement||Available Now|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||19th September 2016|
|Last date to submit application form for the candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad||29th September 2016|