OJEE 2017 Notification
Candidates are in search of online application forms of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017 in order to get admission in B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm MBA, MCA, M.Pharm, & M.Tech & Various Pharmacy Courses can check the complete details related to OJEE 2017 Notification. Applicants also fill the Odisha JEE Online Application Form on or before the Last Date which is going to be uploaded soon on this website.
As we said earlier applications shall be invited for the seats in B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm MBA, MCA, M.Pharm, & M.Tech & Various Pharmacy program in the month of February 2017. Hence, all such candidates who are interested and want to take admission under these several courses should not wait for deadline and must apply as soon as they can.
The Officials are going to release the OJEE 2017 Notification in the First week of February 2017 (Expected) and the Fascinated aspirants can obtain further details in concern to OJEE 2017 Application Form such as Educational Qualification, examination Fee, how to apply, important dates etc through this page which is well structured by the team of admitcardjobs.in. We advise all our users please take a quick look on the below mention information and those who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill the Application Form till end date.
OJEE 2017 Notification Details
Organizer: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee
Name of test: Orissa Joint Entrance Examination
Starting Date To Apply online: First Week of February 2017 (Expected)
Last Date To Apply: March 2017 (Tentative)
Official website: www.ojee.nic.in
Further Details of OJEE 2017 Application Form:
For B.Tech: Candidates who are willing to take admission in B.Tech programs must have passed or appearing in 12th class in science stream.
For M.Arch: Candidates must have a bachelor Degree in Architecture with 50% Marks or its equivalent.
For M. Pharma: Aspirants must hold a degree in Pharmacy along with minimum 50 % Marks
For Biotechnology: Students must clear Class 12th with Biology, Mathematics as a compulsory Subject.
For MCA : Students must hold a degree of BCA or B.SC (ITM/Computer/IT) with at least 50 % marks (45% for SC/ST) and mathematics as a compulsory Subject.
For MAM: Candidate should have completed the 12th Class with 45 % Marks. Admission will be held on the basis of Rank.
- Interested Students are required to pay the examination fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- For MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT Applicants have to pay Rs.1500/-
- Payment of examination fee should be made in the form of challan of Canara Bank/ Bank of Baroda.
Candidates, who qualify OJEE 2017 exam, will be eligible for the further process that is counseling and admission.
How to Apply For Odisha JEE 2017:
- Visit the official website that is www.odishajee.com.
- Now go on “Important Announcement” section and select the “Notification link of OJEE 2017” and read the entire information carefully.
- After that, choose a suitable link for applying online.
- Hit the desired course and Fill up Personal Detail Data.
- At last, upload the scanned Photo, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression.
- After filling the OJEE Application Form, check it once and submit it.
- Now, e- challan form option will be visible in front of you. Aspirants need to take the print of challan of his/her preferred bank. Then move to any branch of that bank and pay the examination fee.
- After successful submission of fee, a candidate can take a print copy of the Confirmation Page.
|Online Application Starting||First Week of February 2017|
|Application Form submission last date||March 2017|
|Printing of E-challan||Last week of March 2017|
|Admit Card Available on||April 2017|
|OJEE Exam Date||May 2017|
|Results Declared On||First Week of June 2017|
Link to Focus On:
In order To Gain More details Please Visit the Official Website.