Orissa District Court Admit Card 2016
All the aspirants who are going to attend the recruitment examination and eagerly waiting to download their Orissa District Court Admit Card 2016 may read all the information and instructions about the Orissa District Court Exam on this web page.
The Office of District Court, Orissa have recently completed the application submission process for various posts like the Clerk, Typist, and Stenographer etc. And now the department shall select the best candidates for the job on the basis of various recruitment rounds like Written Examination, Typing/Skill Test, Practical Test, and Viva Voce etc. To Download Orissa District Court Clerk, Typist Hall Ticket which is mandatory to face the carrier test, the applicants should have some patience and keep visiting the official website and our web page because the Orissa District Court Admit Card 2016 shall be available almost before 10 or 15 days of the exam.
|Organization Name||The Office of District Court, Orissa|
|Declaration Type||Orissa District Court Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Typist|
|Date of the Test||Will be Disclosed Shortly|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Soon|
Orissa District Court Clerk, Typist Hall Ticket 2016
The date of the examination is not mentioned yet but you should not waist your valuable time to search it here and there, it shall be disclosed on the main website and also be updated on our page. So you should prepare for your career test without any worry because the exam is coming near. Orissa District Court Clerk, Typist Hall Exam Date, venue and the time shall be printed on the entry card as well all the information of the candidate like his/ her name, signature, photograph, roll number, seat number etc.
Orissa District Court Exam Pattern
For the post of Clerk
|General Knowledge||100||1 hour|
|Practical Skill Test|
|Computer Science Test||100||½ Hour|
|Viva voce Test||45||–|
For the post of Typist
- English (100 marks)
- Typing Test (50 marks)
- Computer Science Test (Practical ) (100 marks)
- Viva-voce Test (35 marks)
The contenders shouldn’t find any problem to download their entry card so we have given step by step process as follow for them.
How to download the Orissa District Court Call Letter 2016
- Log into the official website which is www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Then select the district for which you have applied for.
- Go the recruitment section which is given at the right side of the home page.
- Click on the appropriate notification of the Admit Card.
- Fill all the details as name, registration number, date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button and wait for a moment.
- Your hall ticket shall be opened on the screen in as a PDF file.
- Take a printout of this document and you should also download it.
- Keep it safe and don’t go to the examination hall without it.
The applicants may grab their Orissa District Court Admit Card from the Official Link.