OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has lately released OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015 notice online. According to the details specified in the advertisement, there are 875 vacant posts for various job roles. Applicants are invited to apply and fill their application forms timely to attend the recruitment process.
The Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission has circulated the Job Notification. In the Official Notice, the commission had invited eligible candidates to fill 800 vacant posts of Junior Clerk and 75 posts of Junior Stenographer. The Application Form filling is in the process already. The eligible applicants need to go online and start the registration process timely.
As far as the sources say, the last date for applying against Odisha Junior Clerk 875 Vacancies 2015 is 16th November 2015. Applicants need to rush to the nearest internet service available and begin the registrations which are already in progress. But before applying, candidates need to check the Official Notification given in the coming segment of this article.
|Recruitment Organizer||Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk and Stenographer|
|Age Limit||18-32 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16th November 2015|
Candidates need to go through these details for more information.
Vacancy Details for Odisha Junior Clerk 875 Posts 2015
|Position name||Number of posts|
Educational and other criteria
- Applying candidates must have completed intermediate from a recognized board or Institute.
- Should have the Basic Knowledge of Computer (Typing skills in Hindi and English for the Steno Posts is required).
Age Limit as on 1st January 2015
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 32 years for both of the positions.
- General candidates need to pay 100/- via Internet banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OH/VH categories are exempted from the application charges.
- Written Examination
- Typing Skills
For Junior Clerk, it will be Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
For Stenographer, the salary offered will be Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
Note: Also see the Latest Government Jobs in Odisha.
How to Apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2015
- Reach the Official web portal for the Commission that is, “www.osssc.gov.in”
- From the homepage, Look for the Recruitment Notice for the above-specified posts and download the same.
- Read the job requirement, specifications, and instructions carefully and start applying online through the register link on the top right of the homepage.
- Begin the registration procedure by carefully providing details in the fields.
- Attach the soft copies of the required documents.
- Pay the required fee amount.
- Save the submitted data.
- Get a printed hard copy of this duly filled online form and keep it for future use.
Last date of Registration Date: 16th November 2015
Dear users get the Official Notification here and start applying through the direct link given below
“Warm Wishes to our dear applicants”-@admitcardx.in Team