Preparation Tips For Written Exam
Here are the Preparation Tips For Written Exam and info about How to Crack Competitive Exam, for those who does not want to go through into the best institute for his/her choice, but to achieve that we are required to go through various competitive entrance test.
So therefore, we must know how to prepare these competitive entrance exams and crack them. Our teachers, friends, parents all are guide us somehow but here are some of the Preparation Tips For Written Exam through which you get to know How to Crack Competitive Exam.
Choose good Coaching Institute
- Though the self-preparation is best for anyone for understanding but for preparing Competitive Exam, choose good coaching institute.
- You should check the previous results and ranking of that institute and get to know how good it is.
- Discuss the current students that how well this institute and teachers, scheduling of tutorials, discussion on tests, question banks study materials etc.
Know the pattern and syllabus of examination
- Underlines all the important headings and words, which are widely in use..
- You should know the exams pattern and marks getting every individual subject
- You have to know the syllabus of particular subject because exams pattern has changed every year in this Written Competitive Exams…
- Make a separate notebook and write down there important headings and formula
Stay calm and eat healthy food
- Keep calm and don’t loose hope and just concentrate on your hard work..
- You can focus on doing exercise involving your hands, eyes and back because they are sensitive parts and affects your body while studying. So stretch your body in regular interval of time
- Only Eats Fruits and green vegetables because they were good for your health. Don’t eat fried and junk foods because it is found that junk food lower the working speed of mind.
Discipline and follow the schedule timing
- Don’t try to make such a type of schedule in which you can focus only study. Keep a slot for getting rest and recreation..
- Add some games like indoor and outdoor games in your schedule so that it lighten up your mind and mood..
- Study and practice every day because practice is everything there is no shortcut through which you can crack such a type of Written Competitive Exam
And last thing revised your complete syllabus before the exams and take a good before the day of you examinations.