Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2015
The Rajasthan Prisons Department has lately advertised about Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2015 recently. Eligible candidates are recommended to apply against 925 vacant posts of Jail Warder. Applicants can go through the detailed information given below to have proper details related to the Job. Final date to apply for the posts is 2nd December 2015.
Rajasthan Prison Department is going to recruit new candidates for the vacancy of Jail Prahari. As stated in the Recruitment notice, suitable applicants are required to fill the Application Form online. Further information is specified in the below segments of this web page. For confirmation and insight of the recruitment process, refer to the Official Notification.
According to the latest news, Rajasthan Prisons Department has invited aspired candidates to apply for the specified number of vacancies. There are 925 available positions for the Job role of jail Prahari. The final date for online registration is 2nd December 2015 and the examination will take place on 24th January 2016.
|Recruiting Authority||Rajasthan Prisons Department|
|Post name||Jail Warder/ Prahari|
|Number of Posts||925|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd December 2015|
Further details for Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2015
Candidates should have at least completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years and not more than 26 years in age.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay 200/- whereas candidates belonging to Unreserved category are required to pay Rs.250/-
- Candidates need to pay 25/- as the application charges while applying through the E-Mitra Kiosk.
Applied candidates have to go through the Written Exam followed by Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1, 900/- (A fixed wages of Rs.7, 400/-)
How to apply against Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2015
- Launch the web browser and enter rajprisons.in in the address bar of the browser window.
- Follow the available link in the News and Updates Section.
- Go to the Application form link and download the Official Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully and apply subsequently.
- Pay the required fee via the Emitra Kiosk (Official Website: emitra.gov.in)
- Upload the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Complete the registration process and get a hard copy of this form keep it safe along the proof of fee paid.
Read the Official Notification here and start applying now via the Official Link given below.
Receive every related update from admitcardx.in