RAJDLSG Swayat Shasan Vibhag Syllabus 2016
City Manager’s Association Rajasthan has lately released RAJDLSG Swayat Shasan Vibhag Syllabus 2016 on the internet. Candidates, who have applied for the vacancies in Nagar Palika Department, can have the exam pattern for the test that will be held in the upcoming days. There will be a written exam that will be held in the coming days for which applicants will be told very soon.
Those, looking for the recent Syllabus updates, may check it out here on this web page. Rajasthan’s City manager Association had invited candidates to apply against 1329 posts. The vacant positions were namely AE, Tribal Officer, Health Officer, Revenue Inspector, Senior Accountant and others. Those, who have successfully completed their registrations, are now gearing up for the written exam.
Dear applicants here is the much-needed update for you regarding RAJDLSG Nagar Palika Vibhag Syllabus 2016. The paper pattern has been designed for the candidates that are going to appear in the examination in upcoming days. The written test for these posts is to be held around March 2016 and important tips to follow are well stated on this web page.
|Declaration For||RAJDLSG Swayat Shasan Vibhag Syllabus 2016|
|Exam date||March 2016|
Rajasthan CMAR Exam Pattern 2016
Rajasthan Swayat Shasan Vibhag also known as RAJDLSG is now under process to carry out the examination process for 1329 vacant posts in Nagar Palika Departments. The Recruitment authority has recently provided a complete set of topics that will make up the examination contents. Expected examinees are required to have a look at the section given below.
Rajasthan DLSG Nagar Palika Exam Pattern 2016
- The written test will be objective in nature will be subdivided into two parts paper I and Paper II.
- There will be an equal number of questions for every part.
- Every question has 1 positive mark
- Negative marking: Yes
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
How to get RAJDLSG Swayat Shasan Vibhag Syllabus 2016
- Please visit the official website that is, “www.cmar-india.org”
- Reach the homepage of the site and locate a notification link related to the paper pattern and Syllabus.
- Avail the list of topics that ar going to be included in the papers.
- Download it and get the pdf printed for further ease of use.
Dear friends get further information from the official website