RBI Recruitment 2016
Here is nice employment news for those job hunters who want to make their career in RBI. The Reserve Bank of India has recently announced an authorized advertisement named RBI Recruitment 2016. The chief purpose of this recruitment is to recruit talented candidates on 610 vacancies of assistant in the department. So, candidates if you are eligible for these posts as per the official notification then you must grab this chance by submitting an online application form on or before the last date of applying. Before applying you must check the important details of this subject below on this page.
The Reserve Bank of India invites application forms from interested candidates through online mode. This is a golden opportunity for all those job seekers who have completed graduation. Such aspirants are required to check their eligibility below on this page and then apply online according to below-given ways. All well-furnished details of this recruitment are included on this web page. Check this out!
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Job Notification
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Assistant (Clerk)|
|Authorized Web Address||opportunities.rbi.org.in|
RBI Clerk Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applying contenders must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institution/university. Moreover, applicants must possess the knowledge of word processing on PC.
The age of aspirants should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 7th November 2016. The age relaxation in upper age will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per the governmental norms. You can check the relaxation in official notification.
The application fee for General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 450/-
Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 50/-
The payment of application fee should be made through internet banking/credit card/debit card.
- Preliminary Examination (Online)
- Main Examination (Online)
Shortlisted contenders will get the salary package of Rs. 13,150/- to Rs. 34,990/- per month with additional allowance as per the authorized notification.
Starting date to apply: 7th November 2016
Last date for submitting application form: 28th November 2016
Tentative date of prelims examination: 23rd and 24th December 2016
Main Examination will be conducted on: January 2017
How to Apply for RBI Clerk Posts
- Firstly visit the authorized web portal of organization which is opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Tap on ‘vacancies’ tab that is available at the top of the homepage.
- Later then find the suitable link regards to this recruitment and click on it.
- Now read the authorized advertisement attentively and tap on apply online link.
- The application form will open.
- Fill this form carefully and upload all essential documents and the latest passport size photograph of you.
- Complete the payment process of required application fee via net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Then check the preview of your application form and hit the submit button.
- Lastly take a printout of this form and keep it safe for further reference.
Dear candidates, we have mentioned all details of RBI Recruitment 2016. For more updates of this recruitment such as examination pattern, hall ticket, and many others stay visiting our website www.admitcardjobs.in.
RBI Assistant Jobs Apply Here
Official Notification Download Here