REET 2015 Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently released REET 2015 Notification online. Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers is going to be held among the eligible candidates. Applicants are hereby advised to go through the specified details given below. They are advised to go through the details and start applying for the Test which will be Held on 7th February 2016.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited aspired teachers to fill the online REET Application form for Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers. Applicants who wish to apply for the post of Teachers are mandatory to attempt this exam. There will be nearly 20,000 vacancies for the post of teachers, for which this test is the key parameter to judge the candidates’ ability.
Candidates are advised to go online and check the Notification and complete REET Online Application Form 2016. For the written test to be held on 7th February 2016, aspirants need to have proper details about the application start and end dates, the registrations will be opened from 18th November to 16th December 2016.
|News About||REET 2015 Notification|
|Examination Name||Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers|
|Last date to Apply||16th December 2015|
|Examination Date||7th February 2016|
More details for REET Online Application Form 2016
Criteria and Qualification Details
For the class 1st to 5th, candidates need to have passed the secondary level exam with minimum 50% marks, graduation from a recognized University, and should have passed 2-year elementary Education Diploma or 4 years B. El. Ed. Diploma for appearing in the final year of diploma exam.
For class 6th to 8th, candidates must be a graduate and must have passed 2 year elementary education diploma appearing in the final year of the diploma program.
At least 50% marks in graduation with -year completion in B.Ed. or appearing in the 2-year B.Ed course.
Minimum 45% marks in Graduation with 1-year completion in B.Ed. course or pursuing the 2nd year of B.Ed. course.
12th with at least 50% marks and 4-year Diploma in B.El.Ed or in final year of the Diploma course
Eligibility criteria to qualify for REET
- Candidates must score at least 60% marks to qualify for REET.
- SC/ST candidates need to score at least 36% marks.
Note: The qualifying Certificate generated for REET will be valid for the next 3 years.
Applicants must read the Official Notification for complete details regarding the Age limitation.
- The application fee will be accepted via E-Mitra Kiosk Center. Additional Rs.10/- will be charged for fee token
- For Primary/Secondary level exam: 400/- (one Exam)
- For Primary/Secondary level exam: 600/- (for both Exams)
How to apply after checking REET 2015 Notification
- Log on to the Official Web address i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The Official Notice will be released by the commission on 18th November 2015.
- Candidates need to download the same and start applying for the upcoming Test.
- Finally, obtain the Token Number and finish the online registration process.
- Complete the application and get the hard copy of this form for future reference.
Important Dates to Note:
Application will be accepted from: 18th November to 16th December 2015
Admit card will be available from: 23rd January 2016
Examination Date: 7th February 2016
Dear fellow Teachers visit the Official Website here:
For constant Updates switch to admitcardx.in