RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited eligible aspirants to apply against RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016 online. There is a total of 211 available posts of Teachers and final day for applying online is 21st February 2016. Candidates, who are interested in applying must have a look at the details specified below and start registering to secure a seat for attending the exams.
State Public Service Commission for Rajasthan regularly conducts a recruitment process for the aspired job seekers. This time, there is an opportunity for teaching aspirants. As per the statement released in the Notification, suitable applicants are required to submit their applications for 211 available posts.
Hey dear candidates, if you are looking for teaching job opportunity, then you have made it to the right place. The State commission has initiated a recruitment process online for RPSC Senior Teacher 211 Vacancies 2016. The final date for completing the registrations is 21-02-2016.
|Declaration About||RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||211|
|Last Date to apply||21-02-2016|
More info for RPSC Senior Teacher 211 Vacancies 2016
Subject wise Vacancies:
- Math: 36
- English: 35
- Science: 34
- Hindi: 35
- Social studies: 37
- Sanskrit: 31
- Urdu: 3
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
For Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu
An applicant must be a graduate or equivalent examination in the specialized stream, and a Degree in Education (Special Education) or degree with 2 years diploma in special education.
- An aspirants must be graduate or must have passed equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subjects out of following:
Physics, chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree in Education (Special Education)
- Must have a degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- A candidate must be a Graduate or have completed an equivalent examination with at least two subjects as Optional Subject from the following ones:
History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy and Degree in Education (Special Education)
- A candidate must be having a degree in Education (General) with 2 years Diploma in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
The permissible minimum age limit for the posts is 18 years while the minimum age limit is 35 years.
Please refer to the official Notice.
Called applicants will have to go through a Written Test.
After being appointed to the respective jobs, candidates will be getting from Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- along with a grade pay of Rs.4, 200/-
Applying for RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment 2016
- For online application, log on to the official website, “rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Look for a recent Notification on the homepage and download it.
- Read the directions carefully before applying.
- Start the online registration process and upload the soft copies of your documents.
- After fulfilling the details of the application form, check the entered data for any error or mistyped info.
- Finally, get a hard copy of this format and keep it safe for any future requirement.
Dear friends get the Official Notification here and please visit the official website