RTU CAM 2017 Application Form
The Rajasthan Technical University is in the mood to organize the Centralized Admission for the M.Tech, B.tech, MCA and other programs in affiliated Colleges. Students who want to grab this chance and secure their future must fill out the RTU CAM 2017 Application Form. Before filling out the form students must check out the RTU CAM Eligibility Criteria and Exam Dates all the way through this web page.
Admissions to the Graduation and Post Graduation programs in Rajasthan will be carried out through the RTU CAM 2017 which was well organized by Rajasthan Technical University in the month of June/July 2017. Students need to apply online before the last to become eligible for the offered seats. applicants will be qualified for the vacant seats on the basis of their academic performance.
Exact dates of RTU M.Tech engineering admission will be updated soon on this page. Candidates who are fascinated about this test must check the Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Application and Admission Procedure for the RTU CAM 2017 on this web page before applying online.
RTU CAM Admission 2017 Notification
Conducting Institute: Rajasthan Technical University
Admission Name: RTU Centralized Admission for M. Tech, B.tech, MCA, BHMCT and others
Qualification Required: Mention Below
Last Date To Apply Online: June/July 2017
RTU CAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For Graduation Course:
The applicants have to be qualified in 12th Examination.
For Post Graduation Courses:
The aspirants should have done BE, B.tech with at least 55 % marks (50% for SC/ST) from a recognized university.
Students who want to apply should be an Indian National and the candidates who have done M.sc/MCA may also apply for M.Tech on the basis of GATE Scores.
RTU CAM 2017 Application Fees
- Application Fees for General and OBC aspirants: Rs 3000
- For SC/ST/PWD Rs 1500
Note: Payment should take place through Online via Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking
How to Apply for RTU CAM 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, candidates have to register their name by entering their personal and academic details as well a valid Email ID and mobile Number
- After that, aspirants use the registration number and password, & then log on to the RTU CAM 2017 application form
- Candidates must upload their photograph and signature as per specifications.
- The marks sheet of the qualifying exam and the GATE score card must also be uploaded by candidates as per specifications
- A unique Application No generated & this is the login ID to be used by the students for online counseling
- After submission, students must take the print copy of their duly application form for future reference.
Note: If you are having any queries in filling the application form and in the choice filling, then you contact the authority.
- Starting date of online application form: April/May 2017
- Last date of submission of application form: June/July 2017