SBI Associate Bank Clerk Admit Card 2016
All those candidates who are qualified in an online exam for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in an associate bank now download their SBI Associate Bank Clerk Admit Card 2016 for Interview process. Shortlisted applicants may obtain their SBI Associate Bank Interview Call Letter via online mode or through the below-stated link.
State Bank of India conducts the variety of recruitment on behalf of its various connected banks (SBBJ, SBH, SBT, SBP and SBM). This year also they conduct online written test for 6245 posts of Clerical cadre in its associate’s bank, which held in the month of January & February & after that they declare their results in a little while.
Now all those candidates who were shortlisted in this written test going to appear in interview process which holds on 11th May 2016. But before that, applicants need to download their SBI Associate Bank Hall ticket, which is going to available on 27th April.
|Recruitment Organized By||State Bank of India|
|Information About||SBI Associate Bank Clerk Admit Card 2016|
|Interview held on||11th May|
|Hall ticket declares on||27th May 2016|
SBI Bank Notification 2016
|SBI Admit Card 2016 (Update)||Latest SBI Bank Jobs|
|SBI Bank Result 2016||Preparation Tips For Written Exam|
SBI Associate Bank Interview Call Letter 2016
Aspirants who have been attempted this examination & qualified in the written test can check their SBI Associate Bank Interview Call Letter 2016 via online (only shortlisted candidates).
This admits card is the must in your Interview process in the absence of it you will not be able to attend the further process, therefore, must bring it while attending your interrogation process.
This Interview is the must for all those qualified candidates because your selection is totally based on following your presentation in the personal interview. If you didn’t know the downloading procedure then you may check the below-supplied lines.
Steps to check SBI Associate Bank Clerk Admit Card 2016
- Go to the main site of this organization which is www.sbi.co.in.
- After accessing a website, aspirants must hit “Careers” tab and then click on “Press Here” link.
- You may select relevant recruitment link from opened page.
- Now you have to press suitable link from selecting recruitment and fill up all the details in blank text fields.
- After that, you have to enter required information such as registration no. and click on submit button to visible the details.
- At last, your hall ticket will be generated in front of you.
- Save it & keep it safe for an interview process.
Some useful link:
To check your Result of your Online Written exam
Your call letter will be updated online on this official link