SBI Associate Banks Clerk Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently issued a recruitment notification as SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2016 along with its associated banks to hire various clerks on vacant posts. All eligible Indian Citizens can apply for clerical cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India to fill these vacancies.
State Bank of India invites online application forms to recruit capable candidates for the Clerical Cadre. Job seekers can make online registration shortly the way from this website.
Job searchers with necessary qualifications can apply for vacancies in any associate banks of SBI only and have to become visible in the recruitment examination. The complete appropriate point of eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details, application fees, directions to apply and important dates are describe underneath:
SBI Associate Bank Clerical Notification 2016:
Bank Name: Associate Banks of State Bank of India (SBI)
No. of Posts: Various
Post Name: Several Posts
Essential Qualifications: Graduation in any Discipline
Age Limit: 20-28 Years
Job Location: All over India
Last Date to apply: Soon Updated
SBI Associate Banks Clerk Recruitment 2016 Detailed Info:
|Bank Name||No. of Vacancies||Complete Details|
|State Bank of Mysore||Approx 700||Read Full Advt|
|State Bank of Patiala||Soon Disclosed||Read Full Advt|
|State Bank of Travancore||Soon Released||Read Full Info|
|State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||Mention in the Notification||Read Full Info|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Available Here||Read Full Advt|
- Appliers age must be above of 20 years and must be under 28 years as on 01.12.2015.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as following:
|Categories of Candidates||Age criteria|
|SC / ST||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 Years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||09 years|
SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs.100/-(Intimation Charges only)
General and OBC: Rs.600/-(App. Fee including intimation charges)
Payment of Fee (Offline):
Applicants have to use system generated payment challan for deposit the fees in any branch of SBI.
Payment of Fees: (Online):
The payment through online mode can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in online test and Interview.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Procedure To Apply:
- Pre-requisite for applying online applicants are requested to have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates have to visit bank’s official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
- Press on “Careers” link presented at the home page.
- Select the appropriate link to fill the online application form.
- After completion of online registration pay the required amount through proper channel.
- Dates of Online Registration: Soon Updated
- Payment Of Fees – Coming Soon
- Payment Of Fees – Offline: Soon Updated
- Date of Examination: Available Soon