SBI SO Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India is now in a process of hiring eligible and best candidates under SBI SO Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates are recommended to start applying for the 255 vacancies in the operational Branches of The State Bank. The final date for online application is 1304.2017, thus, aspirants must go online now and begin the process of completing the Registration form.
Here is yet another opportunity for applicants to apply in the Banking Sector. This recruitment has been advertised by State bank of India stating about 255 vacancies of Specialist Officers. The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department Mumbai operated under SBI and is the main recruiting Authority. For more accurate information, refer to the Official Notification.
Dear candidates gear up for SBI Specialist Officer 255 Posts under the recruitment process for the year 2017. The online registrations have already been in progress and will be continued till 13.04.2017. All the aspired ones are recommended to go online to apply for the same timely and secure a seat. For the further details, please go through the under-mentioned details.
|Declaration For||SBI SO Recruitment 2017|
|Recruiting Body||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Officers|
|Number of posts||255|
|Last date to Apply||13.04.2017|
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Indore.
Educational Qualifications and eligibility Criteria
The education qualification which is required to apply for the posts MBA/PGDM/ Graduation/ Post Graduation.
|Category||Age Relaxation in upper age limit|
|PWD SC/ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
|PWD General||10 years|
- For general candidates, the application charges are 600/- including imitation only
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST/PWD categories, need to pay 100/- only as the imitation charges.
Selection based on the following levels
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Fill SBI SO Application Form 2017
- Applicants interested in applying can log on to the official website, “www.sbi.co.in”
- Point the career section and look for the official Notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully after downloading.
- Make a payment of Application fees.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the soft copies of the required documents.
- click on final submit button and take a printout of application form and send it to the following address with required documents.
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021″
Dear Candidates and friends start applying via the below-stated links
Important dates to Note
Starting Date of Online Appy: 24 March 2017
Last Date of online application form & Fee Submission: 10th April 2017