SCERT UK Admit Card 2016
All the aspirants who have applied for the post of a Lecturer are now searching for SCERT UK Admit Card 2016. If you are also going to attend the career test then you are reading the right web page. All the information about UK Lecturer Exam has given in this article for you.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training of Uttarakhand have invited applications for total 145 vacant position of Lecturer. The aspirants who have applied for the posts from 27th July 2016 to 13th August 2016 can download the Uttarakhand Lecturer Hall Ticket 2016 from official web portal before some days of examination.
|Authorities Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training of Uttarakhand|
|Type of Declaration||SCERT UK Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Vacancies||Lecturer|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
|Hall Ticket Status||Update Shortly|
Uttarakhand Lecturer Hall Ticket 2016
Applicants should not skip the process of downloading the hall ticket because if any candidate forgets to carry the entry card then the examiner will not permit him in the examination. SCERT UK Lecturer Exam Date 2016, time and a location of the test shall be printed on the admit card.
The selection process will be based on the following levels
- Written Examination
- Personal Interviews
How to Download SCERT UK Admit Card 2016
The process of downloading the entry card is very easy and given as follow for helping the aspirants.
- Visit the official website which is www.scert.uk.gov.in, direct links are also given at the bottom of this web page.
- Search and click on the notification of Lecturer Admit card and fill the details like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Press enter or click on the submit button and wait for a moment.
- You entry card will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download it and take a hard copy/printout of it and keep it safe.
- Don’t forget to bring the hall ticket to the test center.
Applicants should download the Uttarakhand Lecturer Hall Ticket 2016 from the Official Website