SCRA Notification 2016
Candidates who are interested to do work in Indian Railway they can check the SCRA Notification 2016 & after checking the complete notice, they must fill out SCRA Online Application Form 2016 for Special Class Railway Apprentices.
Indian railways provide a vast opportunity of jobs and are very good medium of establishing our career in it. One such option for establishing career in railways is SCRA which means Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination. This is a 4 year course and which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission at large scale.
According to source SCRA Notification 2016 will be uploaded shortly most probably in the month August. Hence aspirants who are interested for filling the for Special Class Railway Apprentices Online Application Form must read out complete details given below.
SCRA Notification 2016 Online Registration
|Organized By||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination|
|Education Requirement||Given Below|
|Age Limit||17 to 21 Years|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Awaited|
More Details of SCRA Online Application Form 2016
The mechanical engineering branch of railways provides a base for students through Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination to be within the Indian Railways. This article will tell you the details of SCRA Online Application Form 2016 in a proper manner.
- Must be citizen of India
- A subject of either Nepal or Bhutan
- A refugee which is Tibetan and came over India on 1 January, 1962
- Students must have passed with 1st or 2nd division in class 12th with Mathematics Chemistry & Physics as a main subject.
- The same subject’s restriction applies on the Bachelor’s degree
- Aspirants who are in 1st or 2nd year of graduation & secure 55 to 60 percent marks in the main subjects can also apply but take care that the degree must be recognized University.
Note: Candidates holding Engineering diplomas are not eligible for the exam.
The age of student required is 17 to 21 years as on 1st August of the year of examination are eligible for the exam.
|Latest Government Jobs Updates||UPSC SCRA Result 2016|
|Latest UPSC Updates||UPSC SCRA Admit Card|
Relaxation in Age:
Students of the SC ST & Domicile of J&K have the age relaxation of 5 years and Other Backward Classes have the age freedom of 3 years.
Candidates of general category and Other backward class are required to pay Rs 100 only through the specified modes of payments while rest of the categories (Girls also) are free from the fees.
How to Fill Online Application Form :
- Aspirants need to log through its official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- On the following section you have to click on the correct link to apply online.
- Now you have to fill the Part I Registration correctly, Make the payment of application fee and then complete the Part II Registration.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After entering all the details in correct manner submit the form in limited time.
- Last date of online Registration- October 2016
- Date of SCRA Examination- January 2017
To Grab More details regarding SCRA Notification 2016 visit this official Link