Sikkim TET Notification 2015
HRD Department under Government Sikkim Government has released the Sikkim TET Notification 2015 on the official website. Candidates looking to have a shining career in teaching can go online and check the official notification. Applicants are recommended to read complete details and start applying for papers I & II. Final date for applying online is 19th December 2015.
Human resource Department for Sikkim is responsible for conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test statewide. This exam will be in a format of Paper I (Primary Teacher) and Paper II (Graduate Teacher). Applicants qualifying through these exams will be given an opportunity to be appointed as Teachers. For more details, check out the Notification given in the later section of this article.
According to the latest information, applicants are hereby advised to start applying for teachers Eligibility Test and fill Sikkim TET Application Form Online. The closing date for registration is 19th December 2015. It is suggested to the applying individuals to go through the below stated information. The examination will be held on 27th December 2015.
|Exam conducting Authority||HRD Department Sikkim Government|
|Declaration About||Sikkim TET Notification 2015|
|Last Date to apply||19-12-2015|
Details as per the Sikkim Notification 2015
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification Details
For primary Teacher (Classes I-IV)
- Applicant must have qualified Senior Secondary or its equivalent with a minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidates must have a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed), completion or pursuing the final year in 2015.
- A 4-year Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) completion of pursuing final year in 2015
- A 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in December 2015
For primary Teacher (Classes VI-VIII)
- Applicants must have completed Graduation with a minimum of minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC)
- Candidates must have completed or should be appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (Ed) in December 2015.
Rupees 225/- need to be paid as the examination fee in favor of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the Official Account Number:0108102000006767.
Through the Written test thereafter, applicants will be awarded a certificate if they secure at least 60% marks in the exam.
How to Fill Sikkim TET Application Form 2015
- Applicants must visit the Official website which is,” sikkimhrdd.org”
- Look for the latest news and notification section.
- Follow the relevant link and download the Official Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Download the application form and start filling the application form and complete the Registration.
- Pay the Examination charges in the nearest IDBI Bank Branch.
- Submit the duly filled Registration form in Room number- 308 of HRDD Secretariat between 2nd and 19th December 2015.
Dear friends, visit the official link for more details
For applying online, visit the Official Website
Dates to Remember
Deadline to submit Application: 19-12-2015
Admit Card availability: 21st to 24th December
Exam date: 27-12-2015
Good Luck Applicants!!