SPSC Recruitment 2016
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has made an announcement about SPSC Recruitment 2016 on their official website before some days. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the job in the state of Sikkim. Read all the details about Sikkim PSC Job Vacancies and apply before the last date.
The recruitment cell has recently released Sikkim PSC JE Job Notification for total 27 vacant positions of Field Assistant. The job hunters who are eligible for the job and want to give their services in this department should fill SPSC Field Assistant Application Form before the deadline 10th November 2016. The application format and the official notification can be downloaded from the direct links given in this article. Before applying read all the details about SPSC Field Assistant Vacancies like educational qualification, age limit, application fees etc and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Description
|Name of The Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Type Of Declaration||SPSC Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Field Assistant|
|Number of the Post||27|
|Last Date to Apply||10th November 2016 before 3:00 PM|
The name and the number of the vacant positions are given as following in the table
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||02|
|Bhutia Lepcha ( Below poverty line)||01|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List||03|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women)||01|
|Other Backward Classes – Central List (Below Poverty Line)||01|
|Other Backward Classes – State List||02|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Women)||02|
|Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line)||01|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||01|
|Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty Line)||01|
Eligibility Criteria of SPSC Field Assistant Post 2016
If any applicant found ineligible for the post at any stage then the officials shall disqualify him/her so read all the information carefully.
- The candidates should have done class 12th with Mathematics or Economics or Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognised board.
- Knowledge of any State Language like Sikkimese, Nepali, Limboo, Bhutia, lepcha etc. is required
- Basic Knowledge of computer is also required.
The age of the applicants must be between 18 years to 30 years as on 31-08-2016. Age relaxation is given in upper age limit as per the govt rules.
The selection process will be based on the following levels
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The candidates have to send original bank receipt of Rs. 150/- credited to 0051-SPSC.
The scale of payment for the posts is Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 3800/-
The Syllabus and the Exam Pattern can be downloaded from the official website which is described in this article.
How to Fill SPSC Field Assistant Application Form
- Go to the official website and that is www.spscskm.gov.in, you may also click on the direct links at the bottom of this page.
- Click on the Recruitment Option in the menu bar given at the left on the homepage.
- Click on the appropriate link of recruitment and download the official advertisement and read all the details carefully.
- Download the application format and fill all the information in it properly.
- Attached passport sized photograph and send the application form to the following address with required documents before the last date.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg,
Important Documents to be Enclosed
- Marksheet of 10th Class (for Age Proof)
- Educational Certificate
- Valid Local Employment Card
- Certificate to Identification/Sikkim subject certificate
- category certificate
- Certificate of Marital Status (For Females)
- No Objection Certificate from appointing authority
|Date of Commencement||Available Now|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||10th November 2016|