SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form
SRM University has invited applicants to fill SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form online for the 2016 Batch. Those, who are interested in applying for various undergraduate progarmmes, must read SRMJEEE 2016 Notification and start applying in order to get admission. Final date for accepting the registrations is 15th March 2016.
SRM University also known as Sri Ramaswamy University, Ramapuram Chennai is going to conduct a Joint Engineering Entrance Exam for the forthcoming session. Candidates have a golden chance to be a part of this great institution. They are hence, advised to check the information given below such as SRMJEEE 2016 Important Dates to register online for the entrance test.
Latest updates are available here on this website for the desired candidates, who seek admission into this reputed Varsity. SRMU has released important details along with the ending date of online registrations. The closing date for registrations is 15th March 2016 and dedicated candidates are required to go through every important detail before applying.
|Declaration for||SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form|
|Exam Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Final day to apply||15-03-2016|
Further details as per SRMJEEE 2016 Notification
- Applicant first and foremost should be a resident of India.
- S/he must have secured 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry at 12th level from a recognized Board.
- For biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics and genetic engineering, minimum 65% aggregate is required in Mathematics / Biology and applied Physics and Chemistry
Fee payable is Rs.900/- either via online or DD or candidates can purchase the application form offline.
Mode of Examination:
The entrance test will be conducted online.
Based on the Merit in the entrance Test
How to fill SRMJEEE 2016 Application Form
- Visit the main website for the varsity i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in
- On the homepage, look for a suitable link for JEEE application.
- Online application mode will be based on these processes sequentially which are in order:
- Registration>> Log In >> Application Creation >> Uploading images >> Making Payment.
- After the registration process gets completed, those who have issued a DD instead of making online payment need to get a print out of the application format and post it along the DD.
Note: The Demand Draft should be issued in favor of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
Offline Mode/ Direct Application
Application forms can be purchased directly from any of these campuses:
- Kattankulathur Campus
- Ramapuram Campus
- Vadapalani Campus
- NCR Delhi Campus
- Sonepat, Haryana Campus
- Sikkim, Gangtok Campus
The form and DD should be enclosed in an envelope and must reach the applied campus before 15th March 2016
Date to Note
|Last date for receiving applications||15th March 2016|
|Slot Booking process||26th– 30th March 2016|
|SRMJEEE 2016 Online Exam Date||19th -25th April 2016|
|Shortlist announced||4th May 2016|
|Counselling Process||May and June 2016|
Dear students visit the official link and start the registration process