SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Call Letter 2016
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (S.S.A.) is going to appoint the best candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher and for this SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Call Letter 2016 shall be allotted to the applicants who have applied for these posts to attend the recruitment rounds. The step has been taken with a view to increasing the education and job opportunities more rapidly in the Assam areas.
All those candidates who want to make their career in teaching line have registered for the vacant positions from 5th October 2016 and to the last 25 October 2016. Now theses applicants can get the SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2016 for the document verification process which is going to be held on 1st November 2016 to 20th November 2016 in various districts. The contenders shall be selected on the basis of their marks obtained on TET/CET and other qualification, you will get all the information regarding the selection rounds and SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Call Letter 2016 from the below passage.
Organisation name: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (S.S.A.), Assam
Category: Assam Government Jobs
Total Posts: 3914
Detail of vacancies: Assistant Teacher
Posts: Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School, Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School
Admit card: Available soon
Date of district level verification: 1 November 2016 to 20 November 2016.
Assam SSA Teacher Hall Ticket 2016
The Hall Ticket contains all the relevant and the important information for the aspirant roll number, name, date of birth etc. So, before going to the selection rounds you should download and take the copy of the admit card for removing any type of problem relating to entry in the exam hall. Admit card will also suggest you to check and determine the overall information like the test center and the time etc.
- The marks obtained in TET/CTET Examination.
- Marks in the academic qualification and professional qualification.
- NCC (A or B certificate)
- State level sports
- Cultural activity.
Important instructions for candidates:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual paper, bits of paper, camera, wallet, mobile phone, and other any communication devices etc.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper is over.
How to Download the SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Call Letter 2016
- First of all, go to the official website which is www.ssaassam.gov.in.
- Then click on the link to the admit card/Call letter.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth etc in the given boxes and click on submit button.
- Download the hall ticket and take a hard copy of it.
- Bring this document to the exam venue.
For more information related to the SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2016, you can log in to the Official website