SSC CHSL Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission is ready to issue the SSC CHSL Notification 2017 LDC DEO Notification for various Posts Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Fascinated students who furnished their career to the next level they can fill out SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Application Form through the official website. Our team unit soon updated the whole info regarding this notification on this web page.
Contenders who have possessed 10+2 qualification and enhance their career in the government sector then we can recommend this is the great opportunity for all of them. Job fighter can apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level Assessment Program through online or offline mode before 07th November 2017.
Latest New: The Staff Selection Commission has released a short notification on 18th November 2017 regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment and the official advertisement is released on 18th November 2017. The willing candidates may apply from 18th November 2017 to 12th December 2017 on the main web port the directed link is given at the end of the page.
SSC CHSL 2017 LDC DEO Exam Notification
Organizer: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk
Total Vacancies: Various
Education Required: 12th Passed
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Job Location: All over India
Star Date to Apply Online: 18th November 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 12th December 2017
Education Requirement: Further Details of SSC 10+2 Level Online Application Form 2017
To become eligible for these post Contenders must be passed out Intermediate or having an equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Contender’s age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in age will be given only to reserved category aspirants as per existing rules.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application fee.
- Female/Physically Handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman aspirants are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders who are applying online they have to make payment using Internet banking/state bank challan
- Aspirants who are applying offline they have to make payment in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps which are available at all departmental post offices.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 2017
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of:
- Written test
- Skill test
Salary details vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||3281 posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200, + GP Rs 2400|
|LDC||1321 posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200 ,+ GP Rs 1900|
|DEO||506 posts||Rs. 5200 to20200, + GP Rs 1900|
|Court Clerk||26 posts||Rs. 5200 to 20200, + GP Rs 1900|
Process to Fill SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
Here we allotted both ways to Online and Offline to apply against this notice.
- Visit the official website of this commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Check & click on “SSC Online Application” available on the top most section of the home page.
- Here you have the select applicable link to apply.
- Thereafter fill the Application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Make a payment through prescribed modes of payment.
- Upload recent clicked passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the form and take the hard copy of filled form for future usage.
- Start date to apply online:18th November 2017
- Last date to Apply Online: one:12th December 2017
- Computer Based Examination Dates(Tier-1): 20th March to 20th April 2018
- Date of Examination for Tier-2: 24th June 2018
Visit this Official Link for more details. Stay tuned with us & gets latest updates regarding SSC CHSL 2017