SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission has recently stated about SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016 and published the same info in the Rojgar Samachar regarding the recruitment process. The online application process will be held in parts I and II. Part I registration will be closed on 2nd February 2016 and for part II the closing date is 5th February 2016.
Staff Selection Commission of India has come up with yet another notification, and this time, it is for SI and ASI posts. For various departments, there are unspecified numbers of available posts. Candidates, who find this opportunity interesting, can check the complete information that is arranged in the coming sections of this page.
As per the latest updates from Staff Selection Commission of India, an offline SSC Delhi Police CAPF CISF Notification 2016 has been released. For various departments, eligible aspirants are welcomed to apply and submit the registrations before closing dates 02-02-2016 (Paper I) and 05-02-2016 (Paper II).
|Declaration About||SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector/Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||Refer to the Notification|
|Last Date to apply||31-01-2016|
Details under Delhi Police CAPF CISF Notification 2016
Department wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Eligibility and Qualifications Details:
Aspirants willing to apply must have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
Age limitation for these jobs is 20 to 25 years.
SC/ST/Female candidates/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the charges while, for the rest of the categories, candidates must pay Rs.100/-
Registered applicants shall have to go through a written Test (Paper I), Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Test, Written Test (Paper II).
After qualifying all the examinations, Joinees will be given a salary as proposed by the Recruiting authority.
How to Apply for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the official website,” nic.in”.
- Target the recent Notification section on the Homepage.
- Download the official advertisement/Application form and read the instructions carefully before filling the Application.
- Complete the online registration process and save the data after verifying the entered details.
- Pay the required fee amount.
- After reviewing the entered details, submit the form data and take a hard copy along for future references.
Dear friends download the Official Notification here and start applying through any of these official links.
Registration closing Date Online Application (Part-I): 02-02-2016
Closing Date to submit the Application form (Part-II): 02-02-2016
Delhi Police Paper I Exam Date: 20-03-2016
ASI CISF Paper II Exam Date: 05-06-2016