SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission is soon going to notify about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 which is already started on the date 17th June 2017. The Individuals who are looking for SSC Steno Vacancies may apply for this recruitment before the last date. So we are informed the written exam will be held for the position of Stenographer Grade-C and Stenographer Grade-D on 4th Sep to 7th Sep2017 in various examination centers. For more details regarding the SSC Grade C & D Posts Notification look out the below mention details.
Staff Selection Commission is the overtaking body to organize such examinations for various Ministerial departments. A large number of applicants are expected to start the online applications from the different part of the country. Users having relevant experience and skills are required to fill in for the vacant posts.
Latest Updates for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Applications are welcomed for the post of Stenographer in administering departments. As a part of the formal recruiting procedure, Staff Selection Commission has advertised for SSC Steno Position. Therefore, Candidates having tying experience and valid educational certificates are welcomed to reply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 before the last date of application 15th July 2017
|Recruitment Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer (Grade C & D)|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th July 2017|
More Details for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification
- Applicants must have Indian Citizenship.
- Candidate must have completed Intermediate or 12th Passed in any discipline.
Relaxation In Age Limit:
- Age Limit for applying Candidates are between 18-27 years
- 5 year age Relaxation given to SC / ST candidates
- 3 year of age relaxation for OBC candidates
To be updated Soon.
First of all written exam will be conducted on below mention date, after written test applicants will be called for Typing Test followed with Interview.
Exam Pattern for Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Question Type: Objective and MCQ Based Answer
- Negative marking: Minus Marking will be applicable in this examination. for each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Simple Steps to Apply against SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- Job searcher who fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply against this recruitment either online or offline mode.
- Through online mode, candidates must open the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- After that select the Part 1 Registration a new form will appear fill the application form properly
- Now in Part II Registration, you Must pay the required fee and then upload scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format after that, submit it within given time period.
- Candidates who want to apply Offline must fill the application form as in a prescribed manner,
- Attach the required copies of the particulars with the form and should send it to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Closing date for receipt application: 15th July 2017
- Exam Date: 4th Sep to 7th Sep 2017.
To Apply Online against SSC Vacancies Visit this official web link