SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
The Staff Selection Commission now announces SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017. Candidates are now able to Download SSC Steno Exam Pattern through its official website.
Through this, the page of admitcardjobs.in our team members’ mention the complete information on the subject of SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern. Interested candidates now download the syllabus in pdf file format through this web page and start preparation as per the schedule.
As we know Staff Selection Commission conducts this recruitment for all aspirants in Indian Department and Ministries. Selected candidates will be called up and for the further procedure. And those appliers have a perspective to exceed in the personal interview; they must be selected for Stenographer Post.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017
Now as per the details are coming to Staff Selection Commission declares their SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 so aspirants must utilize their time. It’s important to know some compulsory portions like scheme, syllabus, and pattern. Aspirants must look out all the details after then they can simply restrict their area of study.
|Preparation Tips||SBI Updates|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||Career After 12th in India|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
Details about SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern 2017:
|Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
According to the official notification, all aspirants will be selected on the basis of performance of exam. Therefore, must prepare for all subjects to qualify in this examination.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017:
- General policy and scientific research, a name of a popular book.
- History, Culture Geography
- Economic Scene, current issues etc.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Number Series
- Analogy, Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification etc.
- SSC Stenographer Exam will be of 200 marks and you have to complete your examination within 2 hours.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer given by the candidate.
- For better result related to the same assessment, candidates must prepare all subjects carefully with the basic concept.
For more info candidates must look out the official website.