Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form
The main motive behind launching of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna account by the government for saving a girl child in our society, as it was a part of “Beti Bachao Beti Pada” campaign. It is a Small investments individual deposit Scheme for the girl child. Interested people must check the complete procedure below to download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form.
Description: As we said earlier this savings account was open in the name of a girl child whenever she is born till she becomes 10 years old.
Mode of Deposits: One can open their account in any post office near to their house or you can also open your account in any public sector bank like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank etc.
Deposit Rules: You have to open your account with minimum amount of Rs. 1000 and a maximum of Rs. 1,50,000 in a financial year. Any individual can deposit money for 14 years from opening date of account.
|Latest Sarkari Naukri|
- The rate of Interest for this current year is set at 9.1% per annum) as per the details it will be decided every year. Interest will be compounded yearly.
- In case advance if the need arises after the girl turns 18 then the 50% of the fund can be reserved.
- You can also transfer your account if the girl child shifted into other place.
- You can get the claim after 21 years from the date of opening the account. This account can be sustained till the girl’s marriage.
Who can Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form?
- All such person who know theirlong term goals then we can say this is much better scheme than your FDs, RDs & other post office plans.
- Person who wants to invest in their child future plans then apply against this method & add their amount here
- The most significant thing is that only one account per Girl Child is allowable (max 2 girl children in a family)
Is this a right choice to invest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
If you were asking about us then we can say average rate of interest that you will get in this account is 8% therefore if your investment is crossing of Rs 1.5 Lakh per year for 14 years then your total investment is going up to 21 Lakh & then can turn it Rs 67 Lakh in 21 Years
Note: This assumption is applicable if there is no withdrawal earlier than claiming dates.
Documentation need to open this Account
- First of all a Birth certificate of the girl child required
- After that, Address proof, Photo identity proof of the child
- And at last Photo identity verification of the parent/legal guardian
Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form from beloaw mention Link:
- Download Application Form Here
- Sukanya Samriddhi Accound opening form
- Circulars Sukanya Samriddhi Download