Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
All the applicants who have applied for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak now need to download Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2017. If you are also one of those contenders who is going to attend Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Examination then you are reading the right web page. All the information and instructions have given in this article.
Online applications have invited from the willing candidates from 18th March and before the last date 19th April 2017. The contenders who have applied for total 625 vacant posts should download Telangana Postman Exam Hall Ticket as soon as possible from the official website.
|Name of the Authorities||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Type of Declaration||Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Yoga Coach and Volunteers|
|Number of the Posts||625|
|Date of Examination||Available Shortly|
|Hall Ticket Status||Update Soon|
Telangana Postal Circle Hall ticket 2017
The entry card will be available on the official website before some months of the career test. It is very important to download the call letter because it is the main gate pass to the examination without it no candidate will be able to attend the test. All the information of the applicants like name, photograph, and signature shall be printed on the call letter.
Telangana GDS Exam Date
The date of exam will be mentioned in the hall ticket along with time and a location of the career test. The authority did not release the exam date yet but it will be released as soon as possible.
Postman Mali Guard Exam Pattern
- The test will be consisting of 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- The level of the exam is 10th/Matriculation
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes
|Name of Part||Subject|
|Part-A||General Knowledge, Reasoning and analytical ability (25 Question)|
|Part-B||Mathematics (25 Question)|
|Part-C||(1) English Language (25 Question)
(2) Telugu Language (25 Question)
Steps to Download Telangana Postal Circle Call Letter 2017
- Go to the official website www.appost.in
- Click on the appropriate links of Admit card/ Hall ticket/ Call letter.
- Fill all the details like registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button and wait for a moment.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a printout.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the test.
Candidates may download the Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 by clicking on the direct link of Official Website