Telangana Postal Recruitment 2017
The Indian Post Authority Board has announced the 645 Gramin Dak Sevak jobs on the official site. It will declare on the large scale and main motive of this job is hiring the eligible applicants on the giving posts. So all the job suitors who will be look out the various job in this department must get this opening. All information of this Telangana Postal Recruitment 2017 will be mention below.
As per the information before applying applicants need to satisfy the Telangana Postal Official Notification 2017 information which will giving below in the different sections. So, applicants check education, age limit, selection process, pay scale and many more.
TS Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017
|Name of The Organization||Indian Post Authority Board.|
|Job Category||Central Govt. jobs|
|Name of Jobs||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||645 Vacancies.|
|Telangana application Mode||Online procedure|
|Location||All across India|
Name of the Division:
- Adilabad: 48
- Hanamkonda: 13
- Karimnagar: 29
- Khammam: 97
- Mahabubnagar: 40
- Nalgonda: 25
- Nizamabad: 67
- Peddapalli: 27
- RMS Z Division: 26
- Suryapet: 39
- Wanaparthy: 27
- Warangal: 17
- Hyderabad City: 29
- Hyderabad Sorting Division: 66
- Hyderabad South East: 17
- Medak: 20
- Sangareddy: 21
- Secunderabad: 37
Community wise Consolidation of:
- UR: 356
- OBC: 151
- SC: 86
- ST: 52
Eligibility of TS Gramin Dak Sevak Latest Vacancies 2017
All of the candidates in Telangana Post Office Notification 2017 must completed their 10th/ SSC with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Institute with some computer knowledge.
Minimum age of Telangana Post Office Notification is 18 years and Maximum age limit for the Telangana applicants is varied depending upon the Category of the Candidates which is mentioned below.
- General and OBC category Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Maximum age limit for SC/ ST category is 45 years.
- For PHD Category Maximum age limit is 50 years.
Interested applicants will get a month to month pay of Rs.6000/- per month after the selection.
The selection of Telangana applicants will complete on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Telangana Post office selection board.
- Merit list.
- Certificate Verification
All of the General and OBC category should have to pay Telangana application fee of Rs.100/- and SC/ ST Category candidates need not pay any Telangana application fee.
How to Fill Telangana Postal Application Form 2017
- All of the interested candidates should first visit the official web i.ewww.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then go to the notification panel and click on the apply online link.
- A new tab will be opened with a Telangana application form which has to be filled.
- Thereafter fill the form with all the necessary details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- After that, pay the Telangana application fee as per the category and through the paying method.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the Telangana application form for examination use.
Important Dates for Telangana Postal Recruitment 2017
Online Telangana application starting from – 18th March 2017
Online Telangana application Form Last Date – 19th April 2017
TS Postal Circle Online Application 2017