TN MRB Syllabus 2016
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has delivered TN MRB Syllabus 2016 for Assistant Surgeon examination that will start in the upcoming days. As mentioned by the official Notification, a number of 1800 vacancies were to be filled for this year for the role of Assistant Surgeons. After completing the online application and registration process by 07th October 2016, the applied candidates are now looking for some study stuff that is useful to qualify this state level examination
TN Medical Services Recruitment Board has issued an official notice for eligible job seekers. For 1800 available positions of Assistant Surgeon, lots of aspirants gave their registration timely and have been waiting for the time when the updated TN MRB Syllabus 2016 gets uploaded on the internet. Candidates, who are interested in applying, may check the details for further clarification. Now here are the latest for much-concerned students and they are advised to go through these details accordingly.
|Declaration About||TN MRB Syllabus 2016|
|Recruitment Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancies||1800|
|Exam Date||20th November 2016, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
The recruitment cell shall select the best-fitted applicants on the basis of the written test.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016:
- The written paper will be held in Objective type with MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The time limit for the test is set to 2-Hours and 30 minutes maximum.
- Paper will carry 200 maximum questions
- There are total 100 Marks in the test.
- There shall be no negative marking in the exam.
- The candidates have to score minimum 30 marks for SC/SCA/ST and if they belong to other categories, then they have to score minimum 35 marks to be qualified in the test.
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Medical Sciences||200||100||2:30 Hours||30 for (SC/SCA/ST) and 35 for others|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2016
The written objective type exam will consist of the following topics:
Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Gross and clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Neural pathways and lesions of cutaneous sensations.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid. Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, and their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central and peripheral autonomic nervous system:
TN MRB Syllabus 2016 for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture and muscle tone.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation and repair.
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
Syllabus for Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Fingerprint study.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
Syllabus for General Medicine
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis and principles of management (including prevention) of:
Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Syllabus
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Syllabus for General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Diagnosis and principles of management of cleft palate.
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
- Tamil Nadu Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
Syllabus for Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- Components and Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- STDs and Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Programme Implementation and Evaluation.
- Health management and administration:
Tamil Nadu MRB Previous Years Question Papers
Dear friends, if you have applied for these vacant posts then you must practice daily by solving the previous year papers and model papers. The practice papers are given at the end of this segment.Those, who want to get prepared to do far better then they need to check these important tips and tricks to succeed in the examination.
Imp to note: Best preparation tips
How to get TN MRB Syllabus 2016
- Visit the official web media for the Board which is, “www.mrb.tn.gov.in”
- Look for a related notification and download the pdf file for this paper pattern.
- For the further reference and ease of use, get this document printed and mark all the important topics.
Dear applicants for more updates please visit: www.mrb.tn.gov.in