TNEA Application Form 2016
Those students who are completed their intermediate can apply for the TNEA Application Form 2016. It is a good opportunity for the candidates to get the technical degree from some recognized university. Students can only have their TNEA Registration Dates after completion of their 12th standard.
To get the good colleges students do hard work in the 12th standard and go for further studies. Students of intermediate class can get TNEA Application Form 2016. Students have requested to get the TNEA Registration Dates to the respective centre of the Anna University.
Anna University is well-established university of Tamil Nadu. Application form can be submitted on 31 center of Tamil Nadu as well as online mode is available for the candidates. You can check here entire details For TNEA Application Form 2016.
TNEA Application Form 2016 for Technical Degree
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Type of Declaration||TNEA Application Form 2016|
|Name of the exam||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission|
|Age criteria||17 years to 19 years|
|Expected Counseling Date||Last week of June|
|Last Date to Fill Application||24-05-2016|
Further Info about TNEA Application Form 2016
- Candidates must pass intermediate from some recognized board with 50% aggregate.
- The stream of the candidates is PCM in 12 standards.
- The marks in 10th and 12th are consider as merit list.
Candidates should be 17 to 19 years of age.
- 500 is considered as application fee for the candidates.
- ST/SC candidates can pay the fee of Rs 250.
How to submit TNEA Application Form 2016
- Go to the official website www.onlineapp.annauniv.edu
- Click on the link where form is mention.
- Fill all the details.
- Press the submit button.
- You get your unique Random Number.
- Save it for further preferences.
You can also login to the official link.