TNEB AE Syllabus 2016
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited have released TNEB AE Syllabus 2016 for the examination to be conducted for Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates, who had applied for the exam, are now looking for the study contents and paper pattern for better preparations. The examination process is about to start for the 375 posts.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board had invited eligible candidates to apply for 375 posts of Assistant Engineer in the underlying departments. Applicants have successfully completed the registration process and are looking collect the accurate study material and relevant topics that will be included in the exam.
As per received updates, TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern PDF 2016 has been uploaded already on the main website. Candidates, who want to prepare for the coming test, should check the details given below and note the key topics that will be included in the contest.
|Declaration For||TNEB AE Syllabus 2016|
|Exam date||Announced later|
TANGEDCO AE Syllabus 2016
As proposed by the examination conducting authority, Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has released the exam syllabus on the internet a short time ago. All the candidates who have completed their registrations successfully need to go through the detailed topics that will contribute to the exam contents.
TANGEDCO AE Exam Pattern 2016
The evaluation process is categorized into two parts namely a written exam and the interview.
|1.||Written Test||100||2 Hours|
- The test will be of Multiple Choice Questions for a total of 100 marks and will be of 2 hours in duration.
- Paper will be divided into 3 parts
- Part I of 20 questions, Part II of 35 questions, and Part III of 65 questions.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer (1/3rd marks per each question)
|1.||Written Test||I||Engineering Mathematics||20||20||2 Hours|
|II||Basic Engineering & Sciences||35||20|
TNGEDCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016
- Applied Probability.
- Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Determinants and Matrices.
- Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration.
- Numerical Methods.
- Vector Calculus.
Basic Engineering & Sciences:
- A.C. circuits.
- Applied Mechanics.
- Boundary Layer.
- C program.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Organisation.
- D.C. machines.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Environmental Pollution.
- Fluid Statics and Dynamics.
- Fuels and Combustion etc.
- Kirchoff’s law.
- Material Science.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Ohm’s law.
- Pumps and Turbines.
- Synchronous machines.
- User defined function.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Automotive Engines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Production Technology.
- Strength of Materials and Design.
- Communication Engineering.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Control systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Electrical machines.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Power Systems.
Dear candidates, please visit the official site for related updates