TNPSC VAO Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has lately announced about TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015 –16 online. The state government has notified about 813 vacancies for the post of Village Administrative Officer. Eligible candidates are invited to go online and start applying for the same before the last date of application which is 14th December 2015.
The Public Service Commission for the state Tamil Nadu has lately circulated the Recruitment Notice online. According to the Official Notification, there are overall 813 vacancies in the state of Tamil Nadu for VAO posts. Candidates are required to go through the basic information like qualification details, eligibility and applying charges etc.
Based on the received updates, candidates are hereby informed that applications are invited under TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Notification for 813 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can go online now and start filling the application form after checking the important details. The last date for online registration is 14th December 2015. The written Examination will be conducted on 14th February 2016.
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Declaration For||TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015|
|Name of Post||Village Administrative Officer|
|Number of vacancies||813|
|Last Date to Apply||14th December 2015|
Further Details under TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2015
- Name of post: Village Administrative Officer
- Number of Posts: 813
Eligibility criteria and qualification Details
- Applying candidates must have possessed the under-mentioned qualification or till the 12th November 2015:
- S.L.C Public Examination Pass or Its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies
- Applicants must have knowledge of Tamil Language
- For candidates belonging to the reserved categories, the age limit must be 21-40 years.
- The age limit for unreserved categories is 21-30 years
There is a single time registration Fee of Rs.50/- with Examination fee of Rs.75/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the Challan fee either at the nearest Bank or at the Post Office.
Note: Reserved category applicants are exempted from the fee. Please refer to the Notification for further details
The recruiting Cell will conduct the written Examination which will be succeeded by counselling based on the further rule of reservation of appointment.
The written Examination will be carried out at the following venues:
After getting appointed, candidates will be paid between Rs. 5,200/- Rs 20,200/– with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
How to Apply for TSPSC VAO Recruitment 2015
- First and foremost, Log on to the main website which is,” www.tnpsc.gov.in”.
- Look for the area of the Latest notification and news.
- Read the instructions and qualification details for the above-specified Job Role.
- For the first time applicants, it is mandatory to complete one time Registration first.
- After the successful registration, get the copy of Challan printed and pay the required fee.
- Attach the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit your application, save the data and take a printout of application form.
- Keep a hard copy of this form secure for future use.
Last date for Online Application: 14th December 2015.
Date of Examination: 14th February 2016
Dear Job Seekers download the official Notification here
Visit the Official Website and start applying now: