TNTET 2016 Online Application Form
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board announces the notification as TNTET 2016 Online Application Form to recruit various eligible aspirants. Those Candidates who want to do a job in government school of Tamil Nadu State look out the Notice Date and eligibility criteria for applying via online before the last date.
If you are interested in teaching career then you have to qualify this TET written exam which will be conducted probably in the upcoming August. However, before the examination you have to fill out the application form provide by the department.
Appropriate contestants who are willingly waiting for TNTET 2016 examination dates can check eligibility criteria details like, entrance exam dates, how to apply, qualification required etc can be checked through the below section of this page of admitcardx.in.
TNTET Application Notification Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Name of the Exam: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test
Academic Record: B.Ed. degree holder
Age limit: age qualification is based on organization rules and regulation.
Last date to Online Registration: July 2016
Complete info of TNTET 2016 Online Application Form
- Firstly all those candidates who want to give this exam must have B.Ed degree which is compulsory to eligible for this exam.
- For TET class 1 to 5: Contenders must have completed their BTC, B.Ed, or Nursery Teacher Training Degree, or else having 2 years BTC in Urdu.
- For TET class 6 to 8: Appliers must complete their Graduation with aggregate 45 % marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education or else passed out B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
All Applied candidates Selection is totally based on the TNTET written Examination or cut off Merit list made by the department.
As we know about the age criteria candidates should not be less than 18 years, on the other hand, the maximum age is according to the government norms.
Process to apply TNTET 2016 Online Application form
- All those contenders who are eligible may apply online through the official website i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in
- And after that they are required to fill all essential details and are required and also attach all relevant documents with the form within given period of time.
Some of the useful notice dates:
|Important announcement||Dates in 2016|
|Date of starting of application form||June|
|Last date for filling application form||July|
|Date of written exam paper I||2nd week of August|
|Date of written exam paper II||August|
|Result announced on||October|
Related Link: Check your TNTET Result
For more details related to TNTET visit here: www.trb.tn.nic.in