TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
The government of Tamil Nadu state, recently release a government job notification as TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 to recruit a total number of 1058 Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in the year 2017-2018. So candidates if you are interested in working as a lecturer in SCERT DITE under the state council of educational Research and training. This could be the golden chance for all those job seekers who are looking government jobs at their Tamil Nadu state now fill the online application form of TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment to go through the official portal of the recruitment board which is “trb.tn.nic.in”
So individuals grab this awesome opportunity by registered yourself. moreover, at here we update every single thing related to Tamil Nadu Recruitment as like important dates, age limit, education criteria, application fee, and how to apply, only you need to keep scrolling the page.
TN TRB Teachers Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the post||Lecturer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1058 posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu State|
- Starting Date of Application: 17th June 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 7th July 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 13th July 2017
Total Number of Post and Vacancies
- Civil Engineering – 112
- Mechanical Engineering – 219
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 118
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3
- Computer Science Engineering – 134
- Information Technology – 6
- Production Engineering – 6
- Textile Technology – 3
- Printing Technology – 6
- English – 88
- Mathematics – 88
- Physics – 83
- Chemistry – 84
- Modern Office Practice -17
Total Vacancies: 1058 Posts.
Complete Details of TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancies 2017
Here we mention whole details regarding TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancies are mention bellow:-
- For engineering subjects in Lecturer: Candidate who wishes to work as Engineering Subject lecturer must have first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- For non-engineering subjects in Lecturer: Aspirant should have first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study from any recognized board and university.
Job entrants must be less than 57 years of age as on 1st July 2017 as the age of retired candidates is 58 years.
- The candidates have requested to pay the examination fee in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Indian Bank.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST and Differently Able category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Preferred Job hunters will get the remuneration under the pay scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are qualified for the position is required to apply by sending the application form in prearranged format.
- Applicants require submitting the filed-in forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned, and must obtain the acknowledgement slip form the same office.