TS EAMCET 2017 Notification
Telangana State Education Board is all set to release the TS EAMCET 2017 Notification inviting candidates for the common Entrance exam to be held on May 2017. Those, who are interested in applying for the same, can go through the details that are described in the following section of this page.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University yearly conducts Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. This test is meant to find out eligible and deserving participants looking for admission into Graduate programs offered by JNTU. For the session 2017-18, lines are going to be opened for registration and those, who are interested in applying are welcomed to do so.
Latest Update: The TS EAMCET 2017 Notification is expected to be released in the last week of February 2017 by the Jawaharlal Technical University and the examination will be managed in the month of May 2017 (Tentative). Those, who willing to apply must go through the specified details before filling Telangana EAMCET Online Application form 2017. We shall update all the information here as soon as the notification release so keep visiting this web page.
|Declaration Regarding||TS EAMCET 2017 Notification|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Technical University|
|Last Date for Registration||Available Soon|
|Examination Date||May 2017|
Further Information about TS EAMCET Application Form 2017
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Details
- If you have completed intermediate Exams successfully from a recognized Board, then you are eligible to apply.
- Students must have secured at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in their last exam.
- Students pursuing their final year (+2) exams are also eligible to apply.
Applicants’ age should not exceed the maximum age limit that is, 25 years.
The application fee is Rs.250/- for every student applying for the test, whether belonging to any reserved category or not.
- The selection process will be concluded as per the scores secured in the test and 25% weight age marks of what secured in Intermediate exams.
- The rest of the procedure will be done through counseling sessions.
How to fill TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Log on to the official website, first of all, that is, “tseamcet.in”
- Follow the recent Notification for the above-stated exam.
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the online application.
- Check your eligibility and complete the registration process.
- Pay the required fee amount and save the form data after reviewing it carefully.
- Get the duly filled form printed and keep a copy of it as a registration proof.
TS EAMCET – 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||4th Week of February 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee||2nd Week of April 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||3rd Week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||3rd Week of April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2017|
|Final Date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||1st Week of May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||2nd Week of May 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the websitewww.tseamcet.in||Second Week May 2017|
|Date of Examination||May 2017|
Dear applicants For More details Visit here: www.tseamcet.in