TSPSC Recruitment 2016
Telangana State Public Service Commission has invited online applications under TSPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates are welcomed to apply for 311 available positions for the Role of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II. Read the complete details available in the following segment of this article. The registration process is to be closed by 25th January 2016.
Telangana State PSC has just released Recruitment Notification on the main website. The notice states that there is a number of 311 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II. Those, who are interested in applying must take a note of the details specified below.
Further updates for TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer 311 Posts are available here. Candidates, who want to apply for this Government Job in Telangana State, must go for this opportunity and start applying online. Final date for submitting the online registrations is 25-01-2016
|Declaration About||TSPSC Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Agriculture Extension Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||311|
|Last Date to apply||25-01-2016|
Further Details for TSPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of Post: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
Number of vacancies: 311
Eligibility and Qualifications Criteria:
Applicants must have cleared B.Sc. or Diploma in agriculture or equivalent from a recognized University.
Lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit for the job is 44 years as on 1st July 2015
Note: Age relaxation is given as per the government norms
An amount of Rs.100/- is to be paid as application charges along with examination fee of Rs.120/- for the unreserved category candidates except the candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, and PH categories.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in written exam and an interview.
After appointment candidates will be offered the salary package as decided by the recruiting authority.
How to apply under TSPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official web address for the state commission i.e. “tspsc.gov.in”.
- From the homepage of this site, locate and follow the relevant link to get the notification.
- Read the instructions and conditions carefully before applying.
- Firstly, get registered user Id and Password from the website if you are a new user.
- Proceed to the rest of the application process.
- After completing the application form, recheck the provided data and save it at last.
- Get it printed and have a copy of this format for further reference.
Applicants must check the Recruitment Notification here before following this link